How to remove penis

YouLie

Hey, sorry for probably bad english.

Well, when I've set "got penis" for female character it's appear just fine, ingame at least, not in CAS, but it's not a problem.

Problem is that when I've set in CAS "no penis" option for male character it doesn't remove penis ingame. But it removes "choose penis" option in WickedWhims menu though.

So how could I make penis to dissapear? I want to make some transgenders, but I can't :frown: 

26 minutes ago, YouLie said:

Hey, sorry for probably bad english.

Well, when I've set "got penis" for female character it's appear just fine, ingame at least, not in CAS, but it's not a problem.

Problem is that when I've set in CAS "no penis" option for male character it doesn't remove penis ingame. But it removes "choose penis" option in WickedWhims menu though.

So how could I make penis to dissapear? I want to make some transgenders, but I can't :frown: 

Not 100% sure but it could be that you need a male vagina cc?

I think it needs to be in CAS... Click the plumbob in top left to view gender settings,

Female, Male frame, This sim doesn't have a penis, and set fashion choice to feminine too

3 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Not 100% sure but it could be that you need a male vagina cc?

I think it needs to be in CAS... Click the plumbing in top left to view gender settings,

Female, Male frame, This sim doesn't have a penis, and set fashion choice to feminine too

Male vagina? Kinda this one? 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4550-cmars-vagina-for-masculine-framed-sims/

And in that topleft menu it's male, with female body, female clothes, can get pregnant and got penis.

idk how that stuff calling correctly in english so here is just a screenshot 

menu.png.9c793b531773e1953c43713c922fc053.png

4 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Exactly!

This cc is something you can use,

In your cas menu, you need to choose "this sim doesn't have a penis" and that should hopefully work

Well I tried it and, first of all, it doesn't even appear in CAS on my type of body. Changed it to male type and that vagina appear but... it's just clothes. So if I just put off my regular cloth there is penis under it anyway. Btw "no penis" was turned on also

8 minutes ago, YouLie said:

Well I tried it and, first of all, it doesn't even appear in CAS on my type of body. Changed it to male type and that vagina appear but... it's just clothes. So if I just put off my regular cloth there is penis under it anyway. Btw "no penis" was turned on also

Ok I got you, if all your settings are accurate it may be something like a mod conflict, two things not working together?

I've not tried to create a male frame lady yet so can't really help beyond that but @heartbeatsandbrainwaves may be able to assist here, he/she has made some pretty awesome and fun trans Sims :smiley:

7 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Ok I got you, if all your settings are accurate it may be something like a mod conflict, two things not working together?

I've not tried to create a male frame lady yet so can't really help beyond that but @heartbeatsandbrainwaves may be able to assist here, he/she has made some pretty awesome and fun trans Sims :smiley:

Yes it's some mod causing that problem. Just right a moment ago I tested it without mods, only with WickedWhims installed, and everythig was work fine- male got a vagina and female got a penis, just like I choose in CAS. 

Now seems I just should find which one mod did that thing. Oh, there are so many of them lol... 

But thanks for helping, no it's just a matter of time to fix it :smiley:

Just now, YouLie said:

Yes it's some mod causing that problem. Just right a moment ago I tested it without mods, only with WickedWhims installed, and everythig was work fine- male got a vagina and female got a penis, just like I choose in CAS. 

Now seems I just should find which one mod did that thing. Oh, there are so many of them lol... 

But thanks for helping, no it's just a matter of time to fix it :smiley:

No problem and happy your a bit closer to the answer!

Do you have any penis cc files from cmar in your folder?

This will probably be first place to look and try removing :classic_laugh:

Hi! https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4550-cmars-vagina-for-masculine-framed-sims This is my creation. Yes, it's 'just clothes'. This is a wrinkle with WickedWhims, and I think having it as 'just clothes' is the best I can do, unless I ask Turbodriver to add support for this. But this item is my first publicly released mesh edit. It was good enough to release, but I am a perfectionist! And I am a newbie to Sims modding! So I'm too shy. .///.

Still, it seems I have arrived to this thread late! I am glad you got your issues sorted.

I cannot help with auto-undressing, but feel free to ask me for any support you might need with my items in future, if you want.

Thank you for helping, @R-Lo
I make all my sims with 'nude' sleepwear outfits in CAS, rather than using WW auto-undressing, because I am a control freak. That is how I make all my sims naked. Cis, Trans, Non Binary, and every Sim else. All Sims, all genders, nude sleepwear outfit rather than auto undressing. So I haven't used the auto-undressing feature for a while and have it turned off, and thank you for helping here.

My pronouns are He/Him. Just so you know in the future.

1 hour ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Hi! https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4550-cmars-vagina-for-masculine-framed-sims This is my creation. Yes, it's 'just clothes'. This is a wrinkle with WickedWhims, and I think having it as 'just clothes' is the best I can do, unless I ask Turbodriver to add support for this. But this item is my first publicly released mesh edit. It was good enough to release, but I am a perfectionist! And I am a newbie to Sims modding! So I'm too shy. .///.

Still, it seems I have arrived to this thread late! I am glad you got your issues sorted.

I cannot help with auto-undressing, but feel free to ask me for any support you might need with my items in future, if you want.

Thank you for helping, @R-Lo
I make all my sims with 'nude' sleepwear outfits in CAS, rather than using WW auto-undressing, because I am a control freak. That is how I make all my sims naked. Cis, Trans, Non Binary, and every Sim else. All Sims, all genders, nude sleepwear outfit rather than auto undressing. So I haven't used the auto-undressing feature for a while and have it turned off, and thank you for helping here.

My pronouns are He/Him. Just so you know in the future.

Well actually seems I solved my problem other way, using your great mod, so thanks you a lot ;)

I changed it in sims4studio so I could use it on female frame too, and add it as underwear on my sim. Works pretty fine now. Yes it's not perfect solution, but it works at least, and it's better then remove such nice mods as lunar eclipse and betterbody and some more that was cause of penis appear. 

Archived