This idea is far beyond my modding skill, and I'm not sure the community/the creation kit is capable of this right now. Still I thought I'd put this out there for someone to try their hand at it.

Many of us have already seen the infamous shadbase art where vault meat encounters radiation and suddenly grows a dick (here's a link for those of you who haven't). What if this kind of transformation was possible in game, with more changes as well?

How it would work is that after reaching a certain percentage of rads out of total HP, bodily changes would occur (possibly with animations, once a larger sex mod framework is available) along with text notifications/descriptions. An example of transformation stages would look something like this (all percentages/TFs subject to debate):

- 5-10%: increasing nipple sensitivity and/or expansion

- 15-20%: breast expansion and possibly lactation

- 25-30%: butt and/or belly expansion

- 35-40%: penis growth

- beyond 40%: maybe even stranger TFs like egg-laying or sexed-out mutants (like centaurs from FO3)

The best Skyrim equivalents that I can think of are Soul Gem Oven and Estrus Chaurus, (maybe PSQ player succubus quest as well). Would something like this even be possible with FO4? Let me know what you think.

I can´t really tell you if this is possible but im guessing this isn´t easy. I can imagine that Modders could make one of the Strapon Dicks a Devious Device which won´t come off. When it comes to radiation, im not sure if you can trigger an event by radiation. Just keep in mind that this is just my Opinion. I know a shit about Modding and im liturally just guessing. Although im not into Futa´s (Atleast not in Fallout 4 YET) this is an idea to keep in mind if i ever try getting started with Modding. And you said you got some Modding skill so maybe you can try Modding my suggestion. Of course Strapons aren´t Dicks but i have never searched for equipable Dicks. Anyways lets see what others say.

I love TF (and corruption!) content and I think that tying it into radiation exposure is a great idea, though I'm also not sure just how daunting the task would be (esp. given the lack of support FO4 seems to get, and its general volatility as a still-updated game).

30 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I can´t really tell you if this is possible but im guessing this isn´t easy. I can imagine that Modders could make one of the Strapon Dicks a Devious Device which won´t come off. When it comes to radiation, im not sure if you can trigger an event by radiation. Just keep in mind that this is just my Opinion. I know a shit about Modding and im liturally just guessing. Although im not into Futa´s (Atleast not in Fallout 4 YET) this is an idea to keep in mind if i ever try getting started with Modding. And you said you got some Modding skill so maybe you can try Modding my suggestion. Of course Strapons aren´t Dicks but i have never searched for equipable Dicks. Anyways lets see what others say.

As far as my skill level, I'm mostly talking out of my ass since I have never made a mod before. I do know a thing or two about general file structure and such, but scripting and creating esp files is beyond me.

You're probably right about about the strapon being the easiest way to add futa (there are already plenty of futa/strapon mods on LL) but as far as the other transformations that would definitely be tricky.

One method for the other transformation, granted in a limited one at that, would be to create different folders for different body meshes at different stages (sort of like how PSQ does it). We already have a unique player body framework on nexus, so in theory it would be possible to create a similar system with multiple folders for multiple bodies. No idea how this would play out in practice for Fallout though. In the long run, more gradual transformations (like in Soul Gem Oven) would be preferred, but again this is a daunting task.

Animations are definitely a harder task since these are so specialized and we only have so many to work with on LL. And I'm not sure either if it's possible to trigger events with radiation.

Perhaps items like mutagens etc could be consumed by the player or companions/npcs which adjust specific bodyparts depending on the mutagen in question.

Essentially just potion TF but fitting the theme of fallout. Though I wonder if I should start a new thread on this idea if this wouldn't really belong here.

16 minutes ago, zexari said:

I love TF (and corruption!) content and I think that tying it into radiation exposure is a great idea, though I'm also not sure just how daunting the task would be (esp. given the lack of support FO4 seems to get, and its general volatility as a still-updated game).

Same here! And those themes definitely fit in with the Fallout lore of radiation (maybe tying it in with the children of atom?, for example ;)). But yeah I realize it's not a small task and my modding skill only goes as far as knowing file structures, not scripting or making esp files. It's a shame how volatile FO4 is compared to skyrim due to the mostly unnecessary updates :confused:

Still though, that's why I provided links to similar mods in Skyrim. Maybe their structures could be somewhat compatible with Fallout.

20 minutes ago, iknowdude00 said:

Perhaps items like mutagens etc could be consumed by the player or companions/npcs which adjust specific bodyparts depending on the mutagen in question.

Essentially just potion TF but fitting the theme of fallout. Though I wonder if I should start a new thread on this idea if this wouldn't really belong here.

Probably a different mod but still a great idea! Maybe you could get enlargements/reductions that would contribute to this mod? (Though that would require a body inflation management system like SexLab Inflation Framework)

Another idea would be that the changes would be permanent once you've reached a certain stage, but you could take chems/mutagens to revert the changes.

Archived