need help with 2 mods involving cbbe please.

I am new to the fallout 4 modding community. I'm sure this is common knowledge to a seasoned modder. I'm on my 4th day with fallout 4 mods. I will state the questions as follows and any help is greatly appreciated. short and to the point. 

Q1.  for this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15164

I cant find the rope in my game. its in my bodyslide presets, just the rope no body,  I downloaded armorsmith enabled it, then awkcr enabled it. then the rope mod last and enabled it. all mods have green checkmarks,

The mod author then says this " It,s Craftable under the AWKCR armor workbench under DA" 

when I build the armorsmith workbench inside the game under the crafting tab of the build menu and click e to enter and build inside of it, the green screen comes up blank. 

is this where I'm supposed to be at? if not then where am I supposed to be at? how do I find it?

I tried the code as well and typed it into command prompt exactly as was stated on the nexus page for the item id. it comes up syntax not found or syntax error, something of that nature. 

What am I missing? any help is greatly appreciated. 

Q2.  For this mod.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7718/

This guys mod is amazing. my question for this mod is as follows.

When I batch build all of the outfits to my bodyslide preset and enter the game the only outfits that show up under the chemistry station are the micro bikinis and the wolf outfit. where are the rest? they also all show up in my bodyslide screen but I do not understand how to get them in the game. 

he also includes an option for armorsmith. I tried that and the same thing happened as above it comes up blank in the screen. 

I don't know of anything that armorsmith and awkcr do in game besides add extra craftable workbenches. that ive built and nothing shows up inside of them for options.

I know I'm missing things; what am I missing? Thank you in advance. 

I can't help with the Armorsmith problems as I don't use it, but for the second mod it appears to be a replacer. Apart from the new outfits it adds there likely isn't an option to craft them. They replace vanilla female outfits, so you would encounter them as you would the vanilla outfits when playing the game. For example, get the drifter outfit by looting the corpse between Sanctuary and the red rocket station. Get a harness by killing a raider who wears one and looting it.

With armoursmith make sure that all that it requires is also installed.

Also how are you managing your mods?

Install order would be

awkcr

armorsmith extended

armorsmith extended dlc patches if you have the dlc

DA bondage rope v2

This does not take into account any other mods you may have.

Armorsmith changes the keywords and slots on all vanilla clothes and armour items, allowing more items to be worn at the same time.  If you look at some of the vanilla armour you could not wear combat armour or other over armour with them, armoursmith changes it so that you can, though it can look somewhat odd as they clip through the stuff being worn.

Make sure that all the esp are active and in the correct order, awkcr is a esm, but armoursmith is an esp, da should be an esp, make sure it is below armoursmith.

When in game build the armorsmith workbench, then use it and scroll down the categories and there should be one called da, the rope should be in that.  Well according to the mods main page anyway.  They have not stated that you need a holotape or anything to actually craft those items so they should show even if you do not have the perks/materials needed to craft them.

If not try this, open the console and type help rope 4  as stated in the mods main page, if this gives nothing then the rope armour is not installed.

Archived