Ozmos Texture problem

Jerbsinator

I'm about ready to tear my hair out over this. I've been trying to edit the base body texture that comes with Ozmos High Rez skin textures but when I apply it to my Moonshadow Elf it looks like dogshit. The skin is very porous and unnatural looking not even close to the screenshots online. I just can't figure it out. I will post pics of what I mean. If I'm doing something wrong please point it out because I can't figure this shit out for the life of me.

Oblivion2011-08-3022-30-38-45.jpg

Oblivion2011-08-3022-30-48-29.jpg

I'm about ready to tear my hair out over this. I've been trying to edit the base body texture that comes with Ozmos High Rez skin textures but when I apply it to my Moonshadow Elf it looks like dogshit. The skin is very porous and unnatural looking not even close to the screenshots online. I just can't figure it out. I will post pics of what I mean. If I'm doing something wrong please point it out because I can't figure this shit out for the life of me.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

Download BaseTexture_v1_2a. This texture is much, much better than the other ones. Trust me. You got no seam running down the back like in your screenshots and you have no seam on the hands, too (for that you need to match the color though, since the newer texture doesn't come with a handfemale.dds).

To get a smoother looking skin open handfemale.dds and footfemale.dds and apply a blur filter to your liking on both.

Hope that helps.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

Download BaseTexture_v1_2a. This texture is much' date=' much better than the other ones. Trust me. You got no seam running down the back like in your screenshots and you have no seam on the hands, too (for that you need to match the color though, since the newer texture doesn't come with a handfemale.dds).

To get a smoother looking skin open handfemale.dds and footfemale.dds and apply a blur filter to your liking on both.

Hope that helps.

[/quote']

I already tried using that and I couldn't get it to work very well but I will try again. I never tried the blur filter though which is a good idea. Thanks.

I think I got it. It's not perfect and I have to get used to not having a tattoo on the breasts but I want to try it out. Your right though it was the normalmap. I forgot to edit it so it was using my older one which looked stupid. Only thing is Ozmos nipples do NOT work well with MegaOppai Body mesh. I had to use the ones from the texture I already had.

Archived