Cass and Veronica retexture + new race

soldier321

45221-2-1327002609.jpeg

45221-1-1327002606.jpg

Got to download New Vegas Redesigned

not Fomod compatible, i had to extract the file to data

if you enable the esp then a glitch will happen in sexout, the body texture of male npc during sex will be messed up

then download the cass and veronica mod

remember to download the first file or it will CTD on startup

edit: people say you just need the first file to work, but i modified the 2nd file i linked to like you be able to play with those faces

the race is called Jenia and Jenia1 on showracemenu

Yeah I use a merged patch of NVR2, this specific mod (but only the Veronica part), specific mikoto's improvements, ling's pretty things, T6M NPC NV, Foxy Fiends NPC ONLY, and some custom NPC facelifts like A Better Cass all together for my NPC "beautification". NVR2 and this specific Cass/veronica mod have been out a while but this link is helpful to new people or those who didn't notice NVR2 to begin with.

For example, here's the Cass (linked above) I went with:

41687-1-1344769877.jpg

I wonder how can people make a face like that?

I read people made it thru GECK, I tried but I can't found any option to do that. All the face sliders is not so different from inside the game face editor. I found many faces have a very unique face shape that can't be imitated by GECK. Is there any other face editor?

I wonder how can people make a face like that?

I read people made it thru GECK' date=' I tried but I can't found any option to do that. All the face sliders is not so different from inside the game face editor. I found many faces have a very unique face shape that can't be imitated by GECK. Is there any other face editor?

[/quote']

You can also use Singular Inversions' FaceGen which is the technology that is behind heads/faces/expressions for Oblivion/FO3/FONV. It can export .fg files which can be used in programs like FaceGen Exchange to swap faces on save files or cut and paste facial data to an NPC in FNVEdit. It contains the ability to supply a frontal and side view picture of a person and it will generate a head/face from the photos. Check Riven's Famous People for an example of published .fg files as a mod on the Nexus.

Here's an Oblivion guide that still mostly applies, especially the advice on using sliders.

Archived