Sims freezing/not listening to commands

I've been having this problem for a week now. It didn't start until after I updated WW (the previous version I had was the kind where it was many different files). So when I updated, I could play for a little bit then randomly my sims would stop listening to any command I'd give them. They'd stand there and not do anything. I'd try shift + clicking on them and using the "debug reset sim" or whatever it's called and they still wouldn't listen to me. This has been happening with one specific family. And sometimes I can play with them, but most times I can't. I tried removing custom traits, careers, aspirations etc. but that didn't seem to help. And the only error in my last exception file I've been continually receiving is one having to do with WW. Can someone PLEASE help me?

2 notes:

• I know there's a error with the dog walker mod, but I was having these freezing issues before I downloaded that particular mod.
  • I tried a suggested solution yesterday where I reset The Sims 4 folder/files (and I deleted the Wickedwhims folder in the Saves folder) and it worked till I changed some settings in WW and restarted the game

lastException.txt

On 3/3/2018 at 11:12 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

An outdated mod that edits the mischief relationship track. Probably custom trait.

What is the mischief relationship track? Do you mean the skill? Or is that something different? I got rid of my 1 trait that had anything to do with the mischief skill - the Rebel trait. And I still had sims become unresponsive. 

• 2 weeks later...

I removed all of my custom traits and even a career or 2 that were showing up in the Last Exception file and it worked better... for a while. I could play the game for a longer period of time before my sims would become unresponsive. But, that being said, it still happened. I'll attach my latest LE file, if that'll help any. 

lastException.txt

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to me also,but from my experience it's been because i've had "too many things" in my house or world.I've had this same problem with the ps4 and the computer versions of the game.In the ps4 version i moved my character to the world where nobody lives(can't remember the name off hand) the third world over and built my place there and it runs smooth.But the computer version i've built houses and families and filled up that world and everything is fine.But The second i built a 2 story house for my character and his 6 girlfriends,that's when it all goes to hell.I had like 8 bedrooms 5 or 6 bathrooms and a fully loaded house but non responsive characters.So I leveled the second floor making it a 1 floor for my sim and 1 girlfriend and it runs smooth with no problems.As soon as i started adding people to my family is when it starts to slow down.For shits and giggles i had my sim laying on the bed with 20 chicks surrounding the bed and ran the Wicked Whims just to see who would join him and it literally took 2 full days in the sims world for me to get anyone to move to clear them out of the house.lol.Don't know if that's the issue with you but for me too many items in a big house with many people done me in.

Archived