animtion screens

Tyroc

Is the command code tcl the only way to back the camera up to get screen shots? I use FO4 animations by Leito but when the animation starts I can't use the mouse to go into 3rd person view? If I start the animation in 3rd person most of my body is invisible or inside the floor, not sure which. I only tried starting in 3rd person a couple of times. Also, is the a posts section on a mod's page where you can read user's praises or questions about issues? I can't seem to find a tab or whatever for it. 

I use the posts tab quite often on the nexus. It is very handy for seeing any issues users have run into. It is also used quite often by many to tell the creator how much they like the mod or to ask the creator questions like the one in this post. 

1 hour ago, Tyroc said:

Also, is the a posts section on a mod's page where you can read user's praises or questions about issues? I can't seem to find a tab or whatever for it.

Welcome to loverslab!

On each mod's main page, underneath the green "Download this file" button should be a grey "Get Support" button. Clicking that will take you to the mod's support topic. The topic for Leito's FO4 animations is here.

Archived