Silent hill inspired power armor

I haven't seen many unique power armor mods, and none addressing a Silent Hill cross over.  Mostly the ones I've seen are models from other FO games, Anime inspired, Samus Aran, etc.

That being said, it's not all that self explanitory to me.  Aside from Pyramid Head (and even him) most of the enemies are slender and humanoid based.  Which were you thinking of?

• 1 month later...

Shit I didn't think about that

https://bill1788.deviantart.com/art/Silent-hill-pyramid-head-power-armor-737476169?ga_submit_new=10%3A1522151692

So the mod idea is like pyramid head and the cult mixed it would have the pyramid head sword that is made with three customs serrated and hooked with hooked it's your basic pyramid head sword but with a hook shaped blade at the tip and maybe ad like electric and serrated and hooked etc the armor comes with a lantern that has a custom bird companion that has flaps around when someone uses psycho and speaking of psycho while on the power armor in a 40 meter radius while in the power armor the sky goes black and the whole scenery turns to silent hill and is and if the player uses psycho while in power armor npc will fear you and those who are higher level will attempt to attack you also custom colors custom textures in the power armor work bench with an idea I thought of with saw blades to make the pyramid head look like Mickey mouse location of the power armor I think should be either in far harbor location in far harbor doesn't matter or in the church with the ghouls down in the glowing sea and I think that is it I dunno what I'm missing somebody let me know

Wow, that's quite the idea.  Pretty well fleshed out, I can tell you've given it some thought.

What I get from that, in the way of requirements:

1. Custom power armor suit, modeled and based on a Pyramid Head concept drawing (looks cool btw)

2. Custom weapon for power armor use like a gigantic Final Fantasy sword

3. Custom follower, which when used while wearing this power armor - reacts to environment and npc actions (use of psycho)

4. Psycho effects, screen/lighting/scenario overlays to look like the player is in the nether realm while under the effects of psycho

5. NPC AI package changes such that psycho use causes lower/same level characters to fear the player when wearing this armor and higher level npcs frenzy and attack

6. Power armor modifications (paint palettes, mods, etc.)

7. Cell edits to multiple locations (recommend Glowing Sea so this doesn't require DLC)

That it?  Would you like fries and a hot apple pie with that order?  :smiley:

This is a fairly extensive idea, I love it.  It's beyond the scope of something I can take on currently - but maybe someone else has the time to put in to it.

• 1 month later...

XD i was not expecting the would you like fries with that holy shit but yeah pretty much although....maybe it'll be better in far harbor....but I dunno...i was also thinking it doesn't need a fusioncore....but...well I was thinking it would have like some sort of eerie industrial like chimney thing in the back thatwould emit smoke....but I don't know what you could use in replace the fusion core...maybe a fusion core with a wood shin? Dunno....thinking about it this mod idea might make someone's computer catch on fire literally 

Also with the custom armor pieces one of which would be a Disney theme the pyramid head would have two saw blades that look like mouse ears and it the body Disney world meets horror I dunno how to describe it

Archived