UNPB Heavy Metal armor conversion

Alright' date=' the next conversion will be Lady Death for a few simple reasons :

1- I like the outfit.

2- I already converted it to another body, so I am familiar with it.

3- Only one mesh to convert means less work to do.

I will probably add a few textures to give more options. If you have any ideas for modified colors schemes, let me know.

[/quote']

If only it were as easy as 1-2-3 to apply a black mist to a black version of the armor (just the skeleton part), that'd be awesome. Anyway, I'd suggest maybe a black version (like the bonemen of the soul cairn), a charred version (if that's possible), a bloody version (like some of the bloody bones in the game), and a regular version. Again, only if possible, and only if that's what you mean by alternate color scheme. If you just meant colors, then maybe black, red, white, and regular.

Hey Randomguy43,

I have a question. The default outfit is just fine. But whenever I overwrite the texture file in data folder with any retexture files (Gold, Blue, pink) provided as optional goodies, the outfit becomes bits and pieces with weird colors around my char's body and those bits and pieces dont cover my char's body(its basically nude body with bits and pieces around). If I overwrite mesh to make the outfit topless, its fine.

Do you know whats causing this? I reDLd optional goodies and tried to apply optional goodies multiple times, it didnt fix anything.

Thanks.

Quite simply' date=' I was bored enough to convert an outfit to the UNPB body[/size'] (I don't even use it, but I think it looks great and doesn't have enough outfits converted to it).

Here is the first armor converted, I may do more in the future, but I don't make any promise since I don't even play Skyrim anymore ... (I just enjoy the occasional conversion that isn't too hard to do).

Heavy Metal for UNBP BBP

Based on Vitriks version found here.

87.jpg

Main file

Can be crafted at the forge or obtained via console ("help heavy 4")

Optional goodies

Contains 5 additional textures and a topless version of the armor. The textures will work with any version of this armor (unpb, cbbe, chsbhc, etc).

If you have trouble installing the optional files, read the instructions included in the file.

Screenshots of the optional goodies :

(thanks to Mayatola for taking them)

23812-1-1347266315.jpg

23812-2-1347266315.jpg

23812-3-1347266315.jpg

23812-4-1347266316.jpg

23812-5-1347266316.jpg

attachment.php?aid=15924

If you have suggestions, here is what I will not convert :

-Complex armors with lots of individual pieces

-Non-skimpy armors/outfits

(if your suggestion fits these conditions, don't bother ;))

Suggestions that I will consider :

-Very skimpy armors/outfits

-Bikinis, skirts, bras, thongs, panties, piercings, kinky accessories, etc

If you make a suggestion, provide a link to it.

Hell yes!!

thx for the nice work

I would suggest my favorite one from CBBE

The vamp dress armor

mini_471710ScreenShot291.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?ssdunggpzhnbqa3

I have 2 suggestions one is Kristas: http://cgkrista.blogspot.gr/2012/08/lb-arcana-v10.html But without the tattoos.

And the other one is this: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/arkana/ But I haven't figured out what exactly what is it used for

also' date=' if u could do doomed valkyrie for unp, lite and heavy, by Vitriks, http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5139&highlight=doomed

[/quote']

This is great! UNPB is in dire need of more armors - let alone BBP ones.

Glad that you are currently doing the Lady Death armor, I've been wanting that one for a while.

I would vote for either of these 3 for your next project:

- Krista's Arcana armor, with or without Tattoos (or anything made by Krista)

- Lady Vamp Armor

or

- Doomed Valkyrie

Thanks for your support of this awesome body mod!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...