Swapping Bones

Squizzo

Is there a way to swap a set of bones onto another outfit with the tmc bone tool? Say for example, I wanted to put a skirt onto an outfit that doesn't have skirt bones, is there a way to add the skirt bones from the original tmc to the new outfit?

2 methods :

1. Use directly a TMC that include those skirt bones and add all your meshes inisde.

2. Open your TMC without the skirt bone in Object Tool and use the option "Import" to import another TMC that include skirt bone, then save your file.

I forgot to say if you import a TMC into another TMC with Object Tool, think about remove all textures and meshes before because it import all the container.

If you just want the extra bones then remove all useless thing before.

I'll see when I have time to make another guide about that, Object Tool stay the most powerfull tool for DOA so far and have a lot of possibility.

Archived