Jcontainers skse64 upgrade attempt.

pugwash99

14 minutes ago, pugwash99 said:

Ok, when attempting to extract the skyui.bsa to get the script the tool I was moving decided to move it instead. My ctd was being caused by it being missing.

I'll attach the script file to this post when I'm sure it's working :smile:

edit: ok it's the same pex file as I previously uploaded but when you start getting ctd on loading a save when 10 minutes before it was working and the only thing you can identify that's different is the thing you just uploaded to a forum I couldn't take the chance.

CreatureFramework.pex

Did a quick test and the creature framework mcm seem to be working after i click  away a pop-up message saying the mod is still initializing. Identifies the sexlabaroused version and sexlab version too, but I always get the message that the mod is initializing...

21 minutes ago, pugwash99 said:

Ok, when attempting to extract the skyui.bsa to get the script the tool I was moving decided to move it instead. My ctd was being caused by it being missing.

I'll attach the script file to this post when I'm sure it's working :smile:

edit: ok it's the same pex file as I previously uploaded but when you start getting ctd on loading a save when 10 minutes before it was working and the only thing you can identify that's different is the thing you just uploaded to a forum I couldn't take the chance.

CreatureFramework.pex

Thanks... Creature framework is initializing....

2 hours ago, Farass said:

Did a quick test and the creature framework mcm seem to be working after i click  away a pop-up message saying the mod is still initializing. Identifies the sexlabaroused version and sexlab version too, but I always get the message that the mod is initializing...

After reseting a few things I think it takes sexlab and slal a while to reinitialise the list of animations. The warning says about 2 minutes but the more animations there are the longer it will take.

I'm sure original mod authors will make official patches soon.

14 minutes ago, pugwash99 said:

After reseting a few things I think it takes sexlab and slal a while to reinitialise the list of animations. The warning says about 2 minutes but the more animations there are the longer it will take.

I'm sure original mod authors will make official patches soon.

I think they won't.... Well I made a save inside Helgen without SL and other mods configurated. Starting of from that one every thing worked fine excpt the undressing. Wel at least I have the races registered so that the anims play for my special frinds: the Dwarven automatons and I can confirm, that SL 1.63 is able to register more than 500 anims.

I have tested creature framework and More nasty critters a bit more.

Everything is working except from switching from the normal to the naked/aroused body and the switching between the differen MMC meshes(not really tested).For a start this is more than I expected. Just to make sure it is not Jcontainers, I asked MadMansGun what the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll is for. 

For SLAL everything looks fine.

Thank you again, You did a GOOD Job!

22 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

edit2: got it from the skyui 5.1 sdk linked from github but it also missing mfgconsolefunc.psc which I got from my oldrim folder.

No, dont do that. You should not use mfgconsolefunc.psc from Oldrim. That script is the definition of the native functions included in the mod MFG Console, the game wont work if you just copy the script, the dll must be migrated first. In this case in SexLab beta the author has changed the scripts to not use MFG Console functions, but that does not have the same result with facial expressions. For now you must change the scripts to not use mfgconsolefunc.psc like SexLab beta or wait until someome make a 64bit dll with this functions

I'm running into an issue when I install More Nasty Critters where all characters are stuck in T-poses.  If I uninstall MNC then everything is fine.  I'm using the MNC9_0_fomod version, have the latest alpha for Jcontainers installed from Github, and the CreatureFramework.pex from earlier in this topic.  I've tried reinstalling XPSMSE and running FNIS but that doesn't seem to be fixing the problem.  Any ideas on what's causing the issue?

2 hours ago, maxmillean said:

I'm running into an issue when I install More Nasty Critters where all characters are stuck in T-poses.  If I uninstall MNC then everything is fine.  I'm using the MNC9_0_fomod version, have the latest alpha for Jcontainers installed from Github, and the CreatureFramework.pex from earlier in this topic.  I've tried reinstalling XPSMSE and running FNIS but that doesn't seem to be fixing the problem.  Any ideas on what's causing the issue?

The most likely issue is that you didn't convert the animation and behaviour .hkx files to the new 64 bit format.  That''s caught me a few times.

I tried that and I'm still getting a T-pose when ever MNC is installed/active.  I even tried switching to the MNC SLAL version and that still gives me a T-pose.  I'm using the converttoskyrimSE.bat along with the HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe in my animations folders to convert the animation files.

Edit:  I just thought that I hadn't bothered converting the MNC esm with the workshop, but even doing that still leaves my character in a T pose.  It's something in MNC that's causing it, I just have no idea what it could be.

Edit 2:  I'm an idiot.  You had said it your post Perry about converting the behavior .hkx and I just glossed over that while lumping it in with the animations.  I had the tools in the Behavior folder to fix it and running them fixed the problem.  Issue solved.  Thanks a bunch!

Hi there!, 

We still have a problem with getting Creatureframework to work. The naked armors get registered and stored in the SKSE co save (as far as i could read th save, they are there), but CF refuses to read them from there. If you register them and dump the Data from the CF Database the armors are lost. 

For me it seems like the Problem is related to JC (as if the data gets not stored in the right place, or can't be read from there) or it related to SKSE (worst case...)

A lot of ppl are running out of ideas. May it be that during you work some sort of wrong path came in?

Update, switched back to 4.0 and now CF is working. A big step for SE moding but a step back for you. We are still testing, but so far just the 4.0 Version seems sto cooperate and some Scripts of CF had to be modified. And I have to say, that for the moment I am the onlyone who got it to work....

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 7:30 AM, Pfiffy said:

Update, switched back to 4.0 and now CF is working. A big step for SE moding but a step back for you. We are still testing, but so far just the 4.0 Version seems sto cooperate and some Scripts of CF had to be modified. And I have to say, that for the moment I am the onlyone who got it to work....

I discovered why CF won't work under 4.0.1.  JMap.psc didn't get compiled into JMap.pex.  I kept seeing papyrus errors that JMap was undefined and it led me to this.  I compiled mine and CF registers creatures (you still need to modify CF for SSE appropriately).

Attached is my compiled script (unmodified, simply compiled).

JMap.pex

3 hours ago, 4nik8tor said:

I discovered why CF won't work under 4.0.1.  JMap.psc didn't get compiled into JMap.pex.  I kept seeing papyrus errors that JMap was undefined and it led me to this.  I compiled mine and CF registers creatures (you still need to modify CF for SSE appropriately).

JMap.pex

In the mean time we got CF to work propperly. The registration was working for the creatures, but it didn't register the nude meshes or didn't find them after registrating them.

After patching some of the scripts CF is doing what it should. And it is reported to be working with 4.0.0 and 4.0.1

Will this JMap.pex be included in the next version of JC? Had it been in 4.0.0? Could I offer it as a patch? Which Version of CF did you use(Unmodified own port?)?

I'm about to upload the working version of CF that was patched together in the SE conversion tracking thread and offer it for the masses....

Looks like the JMap.psc is included in the default 4.0.1 download, but the .pex is not. Both files were included in the 4.0.0 download.

The JMap.psc file in the source directory is identical in both 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 

I don't know whether ryobg has been informed of the missing file to know to release another version.

17 hours ago, 4nik8tor said:

JMap.pex

5 hours ago, ItsCheery said:

Looks like the JMap.psc is included in the default 4.0.1 download, but the .pex is not. Both files were included in the 4.0.0 download.

The JMap.psc file in the source directory is identical in both 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 

I don't know whether ryobg has been informed of the missing file to know to release another version.

That's strange...

Are we guys talking about the same 4.0.1 archive found at https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases/download/v4.0.1-beta/JContainers64-v4.0.1.7z ?

I have downloaded and installed it on February 25 and it does contain JMap.pex

I have downloaded that archive again today and it is identical to one I have downloaded on February 25

image.thumb.png.e6ca53b3bc2780157db03b4071ecdbee.png

26 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

That's strange...

Are we guys talking about the same 4.0.1 archive found at https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases/download/v4.0.1-beta/JContainers64-v4.0.1.7z ?

I have downloaded and installed it on February 25 and it does contain JMap.pex

I have downloaded that archive again today and it is identical to one I have downloaded on February 25

image.thumb.png.e6ca53b3bc2780157db03b4071ecdbee.png

He must have discovered his oversight and corrected it without changing version.  I definitely have a 4.0.1 7z file that lacks the JMap.pex.  I downloaded it on 2/26 (edit: I originally said 2/28).  Either way, useful info for those like myself that had this particular version.

This was my download link from Github for my version:

https://github-production-release-asset-2e65be.s3.amazonaws.com/120419205/cbe0b764-14f7-11e8-97fe-624da7f20d19?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIWNJYAX4CSVEH53A%2F20180227%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20180227T015220Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Signature=f05b2993d677462445a91df65fd20cb5cc4bba591368c34bf14b38825f348333&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&actor_id=0&response-content-disposition=attachment%3B filename%3DJContainers64-v4.0.1.7z&response-content-type=application%2Foctet-stream

Looks to be expired now.

1 hour ago, 4nik8tor said:

He must have discovered his oversight and corrected it without changing version.  I definitely have a 4.0.1 7z file that lacks the JMap.pex.  I downloaded it on 2/26 (edit: I originally said 2/28).  Either way, useful info for those like myself that had this particular version.

This was my download link from Github for my version:

https://github-production-release-asset-2e65be.s3.amazonaws.com/120419205/cbe0b764-14f7-11e8-97fe-624da7f20d19?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIWNJYAX4CSVEH53A%2F20180227%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20180227T015220Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Signature=f05b2993d677462445a91df65fd20cb5cc4bba591368c34bf14b38825f348333&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&actor_id=0&response-content-disposition=attachment%3B filename%3DJContainers64-v4.0.1.7z&response-content-type=application%2Foctet-stream

Looks to be expired now.

I'm not sure what to make out of it...

The link you provided - does that happen under the hood? I'm clueless on how http works.

I didn't see anything like that there.

I simply went to https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases and clicked on "JContainers64-v4.0.1.7z" that links to https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases/download/v4.0.1-beta/JContainers64-v4.0.1.7z.

Also, I downloaded it one day before you on 2/25

• 1 year later...

Hello, everyone.

can someone please surprise me with a" JContainers SE "creation that runs under 1.5.23 and doesn't whine about the" Creature Framework " program?

Thank you so much for that...

868854317_SkyrimSE2019-08-2023-07-15-22.jpg.03032a2b2b961ed6f0af86c79ea1e4b8.jpg

Üdv mindenki

valaki meg tudna lepni egy olyan "JContainers SE" alkotással, ami a 1.5.23 alatt fut és nem nyafog a "Creature Framework" program?

Nagy köszönet érte...  Próbáltam a JContainers64-v4.1.0; JContainers64-v4.1.2; JContainers64-v4.1.10 ... a kép szerinti az eredmény.

Bonjour tout le monde.

est-ce que quelqu'un peut s'il vous plaît me surprendre avec une création" JContainers SE "qui fonctionne sous 1.5.23 et qui ne pleurniche pas sur le programme" Creature Framework"?

Je vous remercie beaucoup pour cela...

Archived