Solo Transsexual?

I am interested in a transsexual character. However when I use the various SOS mods I end up with all females being so. I have seen some old random threads discussing a way around but I cant seem to get enough of the info to make sense of it. My mod skills are essentially downloading. Thus far I have everything working other than this. 

Question what is the best mod or mod settings (if any exist) that would create a transsexual character and essentially be the only or mostly the only one. 

Thanks. 

Please give or link instructions in beginner knowledge if possible.

Thanks again. 

16 minutes ago, AdultGamer1 said:

I am interested in a transsexual character. However when I use the various SOS mods I end up with all females being so. I have seen some old random threads discussing a way around but I cant seem to get enough of the info to make sense of it. My mod skills are essentially downloading. Thus far I have everything working other than this. 

Question what is the best mod or mod settings (if any exist) that would create a transsexual character and essentially be the only or mostly the only one. 

Thanks. 

Please give or link instructions in beginner knowledge if possible.

Thanks again. 

Under the SOS MCM, find the page for the schlong your char is using.

If your schlong is for both male and female:

on the page for the schlong your character is using, set it to male only. Then manually set your char's schlong to that schlong. It will have an asterisk next to the name, saying that it's "incompatible", but it'll still work if the schlong is set up for females, but you set it for males only

If your schlong is only for females:

on that page, set the NPC Schlong Type probability to 0%. This means SOS should ignore that schlong and will not apply it to females. Manually apply schlong like in instructions above.

SOS works on probability, but not so much when there is only one possible option. Just installing SOS and an addon for a female schlong, will mean that SOS will assign that addon to basically all female characters, even if you have a very low probability for that addon, since there is no other option. 

You can install one or both of these, which will give more variety, and both do not add schlongs to female characters, instead adding pubic hair, or nothing.

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females

SOS Female Schlongifier(No Schlong Addon)

Archived