View File

Exiles rejoice there is hope in the Exile Lands at long last!     Well not exactly, but here I offer you version 1.0 of my SlaverMod.!

SlaverMod consists of three furniture items with changing animations. The Kajira Pillow, The Master's Throne, and the ever popular Master's Rug. 

The rug and pillow can be crafted in inventory and the throne in the artisans workstation. The throne and pillow are single person items for one person to sit and chill. Bracket keys change animations next and previous.

The Master's Rug is a hide rug made from the finest Hyena hide turned to leather ( or any other hide). This rug is for two people and has sweet cuddles to woo your favorite girl whilst sitting on a cliff over looking your city that you have built with your own hands and your own slave labor. Also, included in the rug are hard hitting adult animations that do honor to any master of the exile lands. 

But that's not all folks. In addition to the fine furniture I give you 8 male and 8 female emotes that can be activated anywhere without the need for furniture. There are times when you can not lay down items on other people's land and these were done to help during those times.

You have to spend feat points on the Master's Rug , the Master's Throne and the Kajira Pillow in order to craft them. 

Now for some instructions.

This mod is for multiplayer only - sorry offline single player won't work with it.

Manual Install

1) Download the SlaverMod.Pak file and put it in the Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods folder. You will need a text file called modlist in that folder also

2) Inside that text file write this line:  C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Conan Exiles/ConanSandbox/Mods/SlaverMod.pak

This is all assuming you have your copy of the game and steam in the default location.

Now how do we operate this thing?

<<<<<  Shift \    Brings up a small graphic for 10 seconds and shows you these directions depending on what item you are on or in Freemode.  >>>>>>

Thone and Kajira:

The throne and kajira pillow just use bracket keys to cycle anims. Walk off it to end the anims.

Master's Rug:

The Rug uses brackets also but.....also uses left arrow and right arrow to increase and decrease play speed. 

Also it uses numpad 4 6 8 2 to adjust your position when on the rug. 5 and 0 are up and down. THESE ARE CLIENTSIDE ADJUSTMENTS ONLY YOU SEE THEM NOT OTHERS.

Numpad 7 and 9 adjust the guys dick up and down. You must be male to use ( so far).

Alternate keys for laptop users that adjust position are shift 1-6. Shift 7 and 8 adjust dick.

Freemode:

Freemode ( or slaver emotes) are the animations you can do anywhere. These are activated by + for male anims and - for female anims. THEN Shift 1-8 to pick an animation. PRESS - or + again to end Freemode. This isnt numpad -+ its the one next to backspace on a normal keyboard. Just press - or + again and you're done with Freemode.

Remember Shift \ when you are doing Freemode or on the furniture and you get a graphic showing the directions for that item. How cool is that?

Known Issues:

Alt z will hide your UI ingame allowing you to take cool screenshots. That's just great but if you use Alt z to hide the UI please stand up off the furniture or press - + to stop Freemode BEFORE pressing Alt z again to restore your UI. Alt z once get up Alt z again <- that simple:) If you don't you will have to relog.

Okay one more sort of bug is that if someone is on the furniture when you login they are invisible until they get up. The solution? Ask them to get up.

And last but not least is the "my dick wont flop" bug. Conan has nudity with flexi floopy penises. After sitting on the furniture your dick still looks cool but loses the physics. Im working on it. I like floopy dicks too.

Anyways that's it for now this is my first mod for Conan Exiles. I would like to thank and acknowledge the people who helped/listened to me rant and pull my hair out and handed me tissues when I was in tears over this.

Hondo Ghost ,8BitDrarwf  ,RicohetRuby ,Suldra  ,Skeeve  ,Tyra  and the rest. You guys way so Rawk.

Also thank you Oxy1gen for Sexiles it was the inspiration.

None of the blueprint code uses any native conan files. Everything is through the modcontroller so should be a bit future proof but I will keep updating as needed. I put this mod in last in load order after pippi and dyemorebetter and ExilesExtreme  people_statues and Sexiles Immersive and it ran great.

This is only the beginning I plan many more furniture items for this mod and also have my second mod already in the works. It will include attachment items such as new hair, ballgags ,blindfoilds cuffs and collars.

Please let me know how I can make this better. I will continue to update the animations. I made all but a few native ones that came with Conan Exiles.

Thank you Exiles : )

starchildmoon

I might still be, well very, new to modding. Trying to make sure I understand this process. So far I've only ever downloaded and added mods via steam. My server host is GTXhost. So I downloaded the pak file and created that text line in my modlist at the conan exiles, mods, in the steam folder. What I am unsure of now is how do I add the mod to my server now

On 22.1.2018 at 8:57 AM, SkyArc said:

I hear there are compatibility issues with the EU keyboard, having a US keyboard I can't be certain. Could you comment if this is a known issue? I'd like it to be stable so I can implement your quite superior mod on our server.

Well, i don't have anyone to test, but here on my german keyboard the brackets are on AltGr+8 and AltGr+9, so i stand always up when i try to press them.

EDIT: i figured out how to change my keyboard layout and can confirm problems with the german layout, the brackets are on my "Ü" and "*" Key, wich are right from the "P".   So, it would be nice to have an option to remap these buttons. 

Follow up, I managed to add the mod to my server using Filezilla, which I would recommend for you also @vandragon101.  Also as for they keyboard layout. The easiest trick is adding the US language to yoru keyboard and swapping to it before you log in, that gives you the brackets. I have a friend who is Danish and they don't have brackets on their keyboard layout.

Secondly since I am used to steam mods. When an update does occur, how do we update the slaver mod on our servers? @starchildmoon ?

Also the mod is AWESOME, the people I play with on my server we all love it, it really soothes to the 'guilty pleasure' side of RP in game. AWESOME WORK!!!

16 hours ago, Dark Swordsman said:

Secondly since I am used to steam mods. When an update does occur, how do we update the slaver mod on our servers? @starchildmoon ?

i know for players we have to download the updated versions and manually re-add them to our active mod list.  i imagine it should be the same for the server but i can't be sure.

Slight problem I've noticed. On the server I am playing on, they have the 1.0 version. I have the 1.0.1 and I can still log onto the server just fine. So my suggestion is you might want to put version numbers in the .pak file name so it treats it as a different mod. I dont know if it would cause any bugs but I doubt it will end well, if a server is updated but the players are not.

Great mod otherwise.

6 hours ago, Peaches212 said:

i know for players we have to download the updated versions and manually re-add them to our active mod list.  i imagine it should be the same for the server but i can't be sure.

Hi you are right the players and servers both have to update the mod and have the same copies not just the same named mod. I run a test server to test these mods before updating them and what I have to do is shut down my server with the admin panel web page I got when I rented the server. Then I have to go to the files section and delete the old mod from the ConanSandBoc/Mods folder. Finally I click the upload file button navigate to my mods folder and upload the new mod. I may also have to fix the modlist text file on the server  to list the new mod. I use a company called Perfection Servers ( not promoting them just sayin ) and I like them because I do not need filezilla or anything to change the mod which I may do 5 times a day.

On the computer my modlist text file may look like this:

*C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Conan Exiles/ConanSandbox/Mods/SlaverMod.pak

But in the server modlist text file it looks like this:

*SlaverMod.pak

1 hour ago, LilNawtyLucia said:

Slight problem I've noticed. On the server I am playing on, they have the 1.0 version. I have the 1.0.1 and I can still log onto the server just fine. So my suggestion is you might want to put version numbers in the .pak file name so it treats it as a different mod. I dont know if it would cause any bugs but I doubt it will end well, if a server is updated but the players are not.

Great mod otherwise.

You know the same thing happened to me with a version of Sexiles. You are right without version numbers it's simply too confusing to know if you have the right mod or not. I had asked Sexiles modder Serenthal to add version numbers in fact and I think that never happened because they started putting it on the steam workshop so the updates became automatic. I tell you what let's do this...I created a steam account just for this mod just incase they come down on me and ban me. I will go ahead and start using it for updates to make life easier for everyone. If that does not work and they kick the mod off steam then I will start adding version numbers to the mod name. Sound good?

1 hour ago, Lleilwin said:

The update doesn't seem to have any changes? That is the link provided on the right side of the announcement https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5138-slavermod/ though it does say it was updated.

The link you have provided at the bottom of the announcement update gives me error message.

Soo looking forward to the EU keyboard compatability!! I am so impressed with this mod

Hmmm I downloaded the now update from the link you sent me and logged into my test server just fine. I am in the process of putting this on the workshop I will update this post with the link soon as I finish. I can see already it's a huge pita for people doing mod updates the way we are doing them now.

Uploading it to STEAM would save us a lot of trouble, so I applaud this heavily.

There are other STEAM mods with content in this catecory, so I don't think you need to worry about a ban

FYI these mods also run well with SlaversMod besides those you have already listed

Dark Desires

Primitive Tribal

Sexiles update

Sexiles extensions

6 minutes ago, Dark Swordsman said:

I agree with Lleilwin. We use this mod on our small server for it's wide and varied RP uses...it is without a doubt one of the finest mods I have ever had the pleasure of using to expand in game RP. You sir, are an artist @starchildmoon

Thank you for the complement Dark Swordsman it takes many many hours work to get mods working ingame and kind words such as yours are like fuel to keep the fires burning. I had help from many people and continue to do so. I want to extend any compliments to those listed in the original post as they supported me for the past 6 months to make this happen. Also you people who test and try out the mod are just as important for us modders to gain feedback and squish the bugs. 

Thank You :smile:

Very cool and potentially fun mod. I'm glad this finally got completed and released. I've been aware of the development for months.

There is one major issue. After you do some of the poses you can no longer aim and swing weapons or crafting tools down. They basically swing straight out only. The only known fix is logging out and back in. Dying also fixes this. My guess is you probably need to call some cleanup/reset on the camera after exiting your animation modes.

Amazin job starchildmoon, the mod looks amazing and very promising, I'm eager to see how it keep evolving ;3.

As feedback, here in EU we've more than one keyboard layout, even on the querty layout, so some of the keybindings are a bit confusing, for example the brackets for me are neither [] or <>, instead ',;' and '.:', and I'm still trying to figure how open the male free mode ^^, but that is not your fault at all so ;3.

Aside that, an amazing animation job >///<

On 1/24/2018 at 5:33 PM, Zenoa said:

Amazin job starchildmoon, the mod looks amazing and very promising, I'm eager to see how it keep evolving ;3.

As feedback, here in EU we've more than one keyboard layout, even on the querty layout, so some of the keybindings are a bit confusing, for example the brackets for me are neither [] or <>, instead ',;' and '.:', and I'm still trying to figure how open the male free mode ^^, but that is not your fault at all so ;3.

Aside that, an amazing animation job >///<

Oh thank you! Well wow I had no idea y'all had all those keyboard types. To bring up the male free mode just press + on the keyboard the one next to the backspace key. The - turns on female freemode the + male. Hope that helps:)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...