mod that is more customizable sleep tight?

There is a nexus mod called sleep tight that makes npcs change into robes when they sleep. A simple and brilliant mod idea, but I am very surprised that I have yet to see anything that allows for more customization of sleep outfits.

Is such a thing hidden away somewhere? Has it been tried but there is some insurmountable obstacle? 

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

Skyrim Sleeping Bags - Sleep Under Blankets

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75579/

75579-19-1463061792.jpg

https://youtu.be/2vTkWFVXA2w

Right I know there are different mods out there that use something instead of robes. I myself downloaded some lingerie mods and replaced the form id with those instead of robes. 

But changing a mod to suit my tastes isn't the same as a mod with customizable options. Think SL aroused where there is an option to toggle any outfit as "revealing"

My question is has anyone attempted something similar with sleep outfits where from maybe a MCM menu you could select which outfits would be for sleep. That is where the question of any insurmountable obstacle comes into play. Would such a thing be far too heavy for the game resulting in slowdown for example.

10 minutes ago, revan84 said:

Right I know there are different mods out there that use something instead of robes. I myself downloaded some lingerie mods and replaced the form id with those instead of robes. 

But changing a mod to suit my tastes isn't the same as a mod with customizable options. Think SL aroused where there is an option to toggle any outfit as "revealing"

My question is has anyone attempted something similar with sleep outfits where from maybe a MCM menu you could select which outfits would be for sleep. That is where the question of any insurmountable obstacle comes into play. Would such a thing be far too heavy for the game resulting in slowdown for example.

I know what you mean by using a negligee or pajamas when sleeping.
but something like that is not known to me. :classic_sad:

Archived