Creature framework went to older version

I went back to skyrim after some time away to find creature framework went to RC12 version for some reason. It said it was outdated and would be glitchy. The animations did not work too. I checked for updated but could not find any updates for nasty critters or the frame work.

40 minutes ago, SiLeNtFiNn said:

I went back to skyrim after some time away to find creature framework went to RC12 version for some reason. It said it was outdated and would be glitchy. The animations did not work too. I checked for updated but could not find any updates for nasty critters or the frame work.

it sounds like you have installed MNCv9-v9.3, that causes Creature Framework and JContainers to get downgraded because that mod has older copies of them included, you need to reinstall both of them.

and the updated MNC is found over here, it does not included Creature Framework or JContainers so it does not have the accidental downgrade problem:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

some other useful information can be found over here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I have also gotten this to work in the past but the Creature pack was never detected in FNIS.

FNIS Behavior V7.0   1/18/2018 3:17:01 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 74 total groups: 252 added file slots: 2383 alternate files: 1541

Creature Pack not installed

3353 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)
It would not detect the creature pack but it would work and animations would be correct.

Is this a issue(it is still happening) or is it a glitch?

Also when removing all mods and leaving the Creature framework It cannot load the menu options. It will respond when opening the tab in-game with "still initializing mod, wait 1 to 2 minutes out of menu while game is running". I have waited some time and I come back to the same thing.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
reinstall JContainers.

I am sure that it is the missing FNIS Creature pack. I have done everything and nothing works. I did find that inside the MCM sexlab that FNIS creature pack is missing. Can you link the Creature pack for FNIS. I could not find it anywhere and I am not sure where to find it on.

The only FNIS mods installed that I have are

FNIS Sexy Move

FNIS PCEA2

FNIS Behavior

4 hours ago, SiLeNtFiNn said:

I am sure that it is the missing FNIS Creature pack. I have done everything and nothing works. I did find that inside the MCM sexlab that FNIS creature pack is missing. Can you link the Creature pack for FNIS. I could not find it anywhere and I am not sure where to find it on.

it's on the same download page as FNIS, under optional files (FNIS Creature Pack 6_1):

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?tab=files

Archived