great mod makes a nice change, and keeps things fresh.

there is just a couple issue that i have though i have no idea whats causing it, is that some NPC can no longer be talked to, I.E activated with E, the option, when the cross hair is over the target, is not there and pressing E anyways doesn't do anything.

the only other issue i had which is mostly noticeable because i play with subtitles, although i have seen it in the quest log, is that names of npc's are replaced with boxes and random letters or numbers. usually this is a font issue, but I am not entirely sure.

any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Updated RBS to Version 1.11beta

code is rewritten, for speed and memory optimiziation of patchting process.

*added optional diversified idle,walk and sit animations for female

*added new clothes and armors

*changed algorythm for calculation of the meshes

*a lot of bug fixes

*added more textures for body diversification.

*SUM compatibility

*a lot of small things i can´t remember

Thanks to Leviathan1753! You are awesome! :smile:

get it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23311

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's been well over a month since this thread's last post, but is there any possibility of an update? Since 1.9 came out, there's been giant neck gaps, inconsistent body sizes and a general incompatibility with Dragonborn.esm.

I love this mod - don't let it wilt!

I do not know fo sure, but couldn't you just disable Dragonborn, run RBS, then enable it again? RBS should skip it, I believe...

I know it's been well over a month since this thread's last post, but is there any possibility of an update? Since 1.9 came out, there's been giant neck gaps, inconsistent body sizes and a general incompatibility with Dragonborn.esm.

I do not know fo sure, but couldn't you just disable Dragonborn, run RBS, then enable it again? RBS should skip it, I believe...

Yes, and that's what I do to get it to work. So despite no one on Solstheim having variable body types, everyone else has neck gaps big enough to see though in addition to inconsistent body sizes. For example, I'd be looking at some really fat chick, load a different area, then come back to find her to be skinny as a rail.

Could you please upload your mod without adult content on nexus so everyone can download it, or here on loverslab? I think it's not right for nexus to force people to pay for a membership just to downoad certain mods simply because they have nudity etc. Skyrim is already not meant for children so I don't see the point and it's not like you modders get a single dime from nexus...smells like a thievery to me.

Hey! This is really neato!  I always wanted to try something like this for Oblivion, but I could never get it to work - thank you sooooo much for all your hard work on this.

May I ask a couple questions?  I know these are prolly silly questions for you professional modder types, but I'm a lowly user - and the one time I tried making a mod, I didn't really do anything except offer moral support, so - I'm still just a player...

Without further ado - 

1.  Um, so I see you credited Calientes vanilla outfits http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273 which has an esp I use.  If I use your mod do I need to deactivate that plugin since it changes the outfits of npcs? Or - do I need to use that plugin to make it work?  So like, what happens if I use your body system and that plugin?

2.  Okay, so also, I can't seem to access the apachii links on your OP - are these the links I need for the optional hairs?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15411

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168

Okay, tyvm!!! xoxo

gm17

• 3 months later...

I've having such a hard time getin this working.

So, when its not making my game crash on startup or loading , its either making the males have no bodies OR refusing to remove their clothing torso's during Sexlab sex. Any ideas on how to solve these trubbles ?

RBS is so vitally important to immersion, I REFUSE to stop trying to make it work, It will certainly kill me

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im using your old version of mod and im getting doubled EDIDs problem while patching, if i will download new version of mod, will it solve my problem or i have to do something else? deleting file/ running as administrator/ reinstalling mod/ debugging isnt working.

please help me, and thank you for your work, when this mod was working it was giving much randomness to skyrim and it was awesome

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This mod sounds pretty amazing, but every time I get to the java patch part, I hit patch and it doesn't load loot or boss or anything it acts as though it's finished then I go look at the esp file it makes only to see it made a RBS.esm that is 0k big? Is that suppose to be that big? I've tried it twice now first time with 30 bodies, second time with 15 if that matters.