female character using sexoutng body 1

I just started getting this problem where my female character starts to use the sexoutng nude male bodysuit 1 (she’ll put it on and take it off over and over again) after rape and sometime after sex. I can fix it by putting on clothes or by tossing the body suit out of her inventory but it will come back after she has sex again.

I did just load the updated sexoutng (and a few other things). I don’t know if thats what could be doing it though since i kinda remember the game loading a bodysuit before it even if I told it not to use one a few times. Only back then it was the female one. From what I understand the new ng doesn't use a body suit for the female any longer and so maybe its just loading the male one because thats all its got work with and whatever I borked up is telling it to load it.

load order

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

NosCo Companion System.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

RRCompanionVault.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

JasmineforNCCS.esp

SexOutCheyenneReplacer.esm

wsex.esm

UWHNV-Core.esm

Lings.esm

SexoutStore.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

epock.esp

My Cloth Collection NV.esp

Companions Commander.esp

Companions Commander RUS.esp

NVWillow.esp

CompanionDe-Equip.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutYield.esp

SexoutXPM.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

SexoutTestForSTDs.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutConsequences EX.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

FetishLingerieSetNV.esp

HyperNurseOutfitForNV.esp

SexoutRexWillow.esp

Willow's Wish Box.esp

VeronicaDialogueFix.esp

A Better Cass.esp

50 Beowulf and 40mm Shotgun.esp

MOD.Weapon.10mmTacticalSMG.esp

wsex.esp

RCSS.esp

Holster Gear.esp

st.esp

jokristinascloset.esp

LevelersHouse.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

WMX-DeadMoney.esp

WMX-HonestHearts.esp

WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp

WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp

WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp

WMX-PreOrderPackCaravan.esp

WMX-PreOrderPackClassic.esp

WMX-PreOrderPackTribal.esp

WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp

WMX-PreOrderPackMercenary.esp

WMX-ModernWeapons.esp

WMX-MW-GRA.esp

UWHNV-Addon-NoCompanionsRoom.esp

UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp

UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp

UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp

FPT EDE Lings Lisbet.esp

LingsPrettyThings.esp

ClassyVeronica.esp

MoonShadowRace.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

Total active plugins: 100

Total plugins: 116

well.. that's weird.

It's not loading it because it's "all it's got to work with". The sexout code looks at the gender of the actor and only gives the body suit to males. There is an included nude female body (not body suit) in the BSA file that will be used if you don't have one of your own installed.

I'll check out the scripts and see if there's anywhere else the nude body is referenced; there shouldn't be.

You bet. I know that body by race definitely can cause problems, though not this particular one. I haven't heard of any issues with mojave delight, but haven't tried it myself either. Make sure you uninstall any male bodies as well and just leave them uninstalled, you don't need them. If you want to change the look of the bodies, you can manually install textures from breezes like the cut/uncut and different levels of hairiness, but you don't have to install the bodysuits or the bodies themselves. If you do, they won't be used during sex anyway, as the nude male body in sexout is already breezes.

i’m also using a custom race. Two of them I tried it with an old save and got the same thing. I know one is the fnv moonshadow race the one in the old file I can’t remember. I’ll also reinstall the game since its a better star and load the body mods one at a time till I get the problem.

Also like Apocalypse Viking said thanks for the help Prideslayer.

Ok after reinstalling and loading the basic mods only and left the body body alone so sexout would use its own. I did find that pregnancy is loading what I think is a body also. I say think because while it winds up in my inventory I don’t see anything on the character. All I see is a zbody item in my inventory and the character has it on but its not visible. If I turn off pregnancy it seems to not be given to the character. Also its not taking it off and on over and over. will play with it some more load a few body mods and see what happens.

Ok after reinstalling and loading the basic mods only and left the body body alone so sexout would use its own. I did find that pregnancy is loading what I think is a body also. I say think because while it winds up in my inventory I don’t see anything on the character. All I see is a zbody item in my inventory and the character has it on but its not visible. If I turn off pregnancy it seems to not be given to the character. Also its not taking it off and on over and over. will play with it some more load a few body mods and see what happens.

Can you get me the exact bodyname so I can look into this? Also what body had you set the player to in SCR?

I'll look into it' date=' that token is just a token, it's not meant to be worn as it has no mesh, I'll see if it's auto equipping somehow.

[/quote']

Hi same Problem here i get the token from being impregnated .(normaly or from semen in box in doc mitchels house, maybe a stimpacklike solution for the semensample work better for storing them or greedy persons like me who take all always have to birth a random NPC ^^)

Problem was as i got token i was naked so i cant equip any armor,all armor i try to equip is DELETED and not stored back in inventar(except some pregnate friendly armors like some of the Prostitute Outfits that is stored back in inventar somehow).

I fixed the token to the SexoutP5SBodyEffectsF Script so far.

only solution for token was to equip armor in PiPBoy open console as long PiPBoy is open and use Player.removeitem 0f00e021 1 (the nudebody token ID) when u have something equiped the token do not spawn again as long u pregnat but if u have sex u get the token after sex instead ur former equiped armor.

sorry when thats the wrong postsection and the bad english :P

I'll look into it' date=' that token is just a token, it's not meant to be worn as it has no mesh, I'll see if it's auto equipping somehow.

[/quote']

Hi same Problem here i get the token from being impregnated .(normaly or from semen in box in doc mitchels house, maybe a stimpacklike solution for the semensample work better for storing them or greedy persons like me who take all always have to birth a random NPC ^^)

Problem was as i got token i was naked so i cant equip any armor,all armor i try to equip is DELETED and not stored back in inventar(except some pregnate friendly armors like some of the Prostitute Outfits that is stored back in inventar somehow).

I fixed the token to the SexoutP5SBodyEffectsF Script so far.

only solution for token was to equip armor in PiPBoy open console as long PiPBoy is open and use Player.removeitem 0f00e021 1 (the nudebody token ID) when u have something equiped the token do not spawn again as long u pregnat but if u have sex u get the token after sex instead ur former equiped armor.

sorry when thats the wrong postsection and the bad english :P

I am working on bodyswapping bugs now, hopefully have a fix today.

Archived