Turning an ennemy into a speakable neutral

Sheluna

I tried a lot of different codes with the consol during the game and I never succeeded to turn an ennemy into a neutral I could speak with. The reasons of this wish are quite easy to understand, aren't they ? We are in the adult part of the forum and... Well... I wish I could use the AP's system with some ennemies instead of only using the MLA's one (I like the both animations but AP has more possibilities).

So, do you think it could be possible ? To create a spell which would "seduce" an NPC and allow us to speak with during a short time ? I'm thinking it could since I already saw some kind of "mind controls" spells on the nexus.

I had a slave making spell that did a lot of what you want.

Basically, you'll need a spell and a quest.

The spell has a script effect that adds the target to the player faction, stops combat, and cancels the combat alert for the target so it doesn't start right back up again. it also needs to check if the quest is running and start it if not. You might also want to mod aggression and confidence down a ways.

Then you give the actor ref to a function on the quest script, and the quest script forces the actor into a quest alias. You can add packages to the alias, so for instance a follow package will keep the target meekly following your PC.

You can also use the quest to add dialogue for the victim: use GetIsAliasRef (I think) to condition the dialogue.

When the spell effect wears off, just reverse the process. Clear the alias, remove the player faction, etc etc

Such a spell exists in the vanilla game, believe it or not.

It's the illusion spell 'calm', which makes an enemy temporarily neutral, until you attack or the spell runs out. You can talk to the target while she/he is 'calmed', so I'm pretty sure you can initiate dialogue-based interactions from AP or any other mod.

Anyway, to use the spell reliably you'll have to get pretty good at illusion and fill out your illusion perk tree.

Such a spell exists in the vanilla game' date=' believe it or not.

It's the illusion spell 'calm', which makes an enemy temporarily neutral, until you attack or the spell runs out. You can talk to the target while she/he is 'calmed', so I'm pretty sure you can initiate dialogue-based interactions from AP or any other mod.

Anyway, to use the spell reliably you'll have to get pretty good at illusion and fill out your illusion perk tree.

[/quote']

It's right and false at the same time. Right since it indeed stops the fights. But I never succeeded to speak with any "calmed" people who were not supposed to speak before they became agressive. For example ? Bandits, thalmors on the roads, etc.

Moreover, I was thinking about a spell far more efficient. Like to be able to speak with "non human" beings like giants, werewolves/bears, new "humanoids" from the awesome Monsters mod, etc. Well, anything which could be seen as a possible speaking creature.

It could have interests for sexual plans, yup, BUT it could be used in combat too... For example, to ask a target you just seduced to go somewhere and to "pull the monsters", allowing you to silently go ahead / kill them all with arrows, etc.

If you join the faction (player.addtofaction banditfriendfaction(code) 1) then you can talk to them,

but by default they've no dialogue attached to them other than the usually hmm? response.

so you'd have to attach your own dialogue to have a proper conversation.

as for beasts, you can likely do the same (creaturefriendfaction, predatorfriendfaction etc)

but I think you'll also need to go into the race category, and eg - go into foxrace, tick 'allow pc dialogue'

...maybe, haven't tried it myself XD

Archived