Can someone help me with some basic SMP questions?

I didn't want to ask on the thread that was opened because it seemed like everyone was way past were I am and I didn't want to slow down the progress there if you know what I mean.  Basically I have had SMP working in oldrim with the all-in-one set up for dummies, but SSE is kicking my but everytime I try to do anything.  So I have the latest three files from Hydrogen, SMP framework, smp, and the High heels one, all three in the SKSE plugins.  I have all the config. files from CBBE and bodyslide.  So now I have a CBBE.xml, a cbbe-tbbp.xml, and dg-tbbp.xml in my plugins folder.  I do get a tiny tiny bit of movement in the breast and butt, but almost not even noticeable.  So here are some of my questions, maybe it will help some other newbs like me.

1.  I have cbbe body, cbbe physics body, and cbbe special body, in bodyslide, what one should I be using?

2.  What .xml file is actually being used, and do I need to delete the others?

3.  I am using the Demonic body texture, could this be dampening the bounce effect at all?

I do appreciate any help or answers anyone can give.  I imagine it must get tiresome holding peoples hand all the time, but I truly read every 12 pages on SMP but people were talking way beyond the basics.

Archived