Sexout CTD...Please Help....

sethwarner08

Hello i just got this game and have no other Non Sexout mods installed with the exception of the Mod Configuration Menu and Unified HUD. Problem is, every time i try to load with Sexout (and Sexout related mods) selected i experience a CTD, without it, it works fine, im sure there's something i'm overlooking. I have read the OP thoroughly and have moderate experience installing MODs (I have over 100 Skyrim Mods installed).

Here is my current load order. I'd really appreciate some help in this regard.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] bzBodySuits.esp

[X] bzArmour.esp

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Update: I have done the following to the best of my ability except point 7, is 7 a mandatory step?:

Q: My character and the NPCs look hideous. How can I make everything more cute and sexy? And how can I make breasts bounce?

A: You have a very wide list options available for bodies, skins etc. to install. This is just a suggestion for an average user how to get things working in a _relatively_ simple way and still look pretty good. You are of course free to customize everything yourself as you wish. Note that this whole guide is purely optional. You don't need to install any of this stuff to make Sexout work - except step 4, which is mandatory.

Install the following things in the order they are listed because some files need to be overwritten.

1) Female texture replacer

First we need a texture replacer so that females are properly naked when wearing no armor. Beware of Girl Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer is quite nice. When installing, choose CALI for body mesh (so that the texture options become choosable) and any of the textures that you like the most.

2) Making things bounce

Secondly we a way to make our breasts bounce when we are naked. Get the file BNB_Body from Bouncing Natural Breasts. We don't want to install all that it contains, because the only thing we are interested in is the meshes folder. So unpack the archive to to somewhere, get the meshes folder and only install it. Overwrite everything when asked.

Warning - The meshes folder contains two skeleton files that are NOT compatible with Sexout! So don't forget to do step 4 (Right skeleton). You absolutely MUST install the right skeleton.

3) Female body replacer

Let's replace the current body we're using with a nice looking bouncing breasts one. Install T6M Bouncing Breasts. Overwrite everything when asked.

4) Right skeleton

Install Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton. It must be this skeleton, no other will do. Overwrite everything when asked.

5) Clothes replacer

Our clothes won't have bouncing breasts effects unless we use a replacer for them. Get the file BB Armors Type 3 Replacer from Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors and install it. If you've installed Maternity Clothes mod, then some of the files already exist. Don't replace them, because we want to keep the maternity ones.

6) Male body replacer

Your options are either Breezes New Vegas Males or FS Roberts for New Vegas. Breezes is probably a better choice, because Sexout animations align better with it. Currently it causes an error though if you try to install it with NMM. So if you're using NMM and want to use Breezes, you need to install it manually (somewhat hard, because you just can't just drop everything to the Data folder). Or you can just use Roberts.

7) More hair and eye options

Get Beauty Pack PLUS -Project Mikoto- Hair - Eyes - Presets. It has tons of hairs and eyes to choose from.

Almost' date=' but not quite. The Technical Support forum is over here.

Do you experience the crash loading just FNV, the official DLC, and Sexout.esm?

Your quick lol

Let me try that out and revert.

Also, should i delete this and make a new thread here:

http://www.loverslab.com/Forum-Technical-Support--41

UPDATE: Thread moved to:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11343

I did what you suggested, have posted results on the above mentioned link, thanks.

Yup, I experienced this yesterday. Quite frustrating at the time. I don't know if your problem is the same as mine. In my case, I read the error message, the crash is because of NVSE, so I searched any information and found it here in the official thread:

Release (V2.5.70R) Official SexoutNG update announcements

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198

It seems it use special custom NVSE build, here's the link:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965

I hope it can fix yours too.

PS: May be you also need to start a new game, if your old savegame have a problem with the idle animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived