Being the Slaver - Suggested Mods

Emhyr

Many of the mods hosted here are aimed at being a female slave, which is great, these mods are awesome, but for a change I thought I'd have a go at playing the bad guy.

I'm having a lot of fun combining the following mods:

Tale of Two Wastelands for access to all FO3 content including paradise falls and associated mods.

FNNCQ Slavery Overhaul for capturing, selling, and training slaves.

Slave in Pose - Dialogue Accessible to tie up slaves.

Sexout Rapist for sex with slaves. It's a little unbalanced because you can use it on anyone, but you can RP and only use it on people you have enslaved.

I also have Fun in Goodsprings and the Tryout plugins installed as I understand there is some content for male players, but I've yet to explore it.

I'm surprised there aren't more Sexout mods that support this gameplay style (not complaining, I've not made any either). Are there any I'm unaware of that will compliment this list? Any that will allow for prostitution of captured slaves like Animated Prostitution?

Sexout seems to have been based on the idea of "PC as Victim". So the mods tend to be female oriented and the PC is on the receiving end of everything. This was one of the two reasons I created Rapist - to begin understanding how to mod, and to allow the PC to be the instigator of actions. Rape Game (which is the inspiration of Rapist), How About, & SexoutSex are the only other SO mods where the PC can initiate sex/rape. None have a "PC as slaver" component to them (although I am working on something related Rapist that will have some minor slavery component).

As far as non-SO slavery, have you looked at Slavery Simple and Expanded on the Nexus? They seem to be very good (never used any of the FO3 mods you mentioned for slavery so I can't compare), and I always have them available to use. I also suggest Slave Jail Reloaded. It's very good, although it has some minor bugs with it. I stopped using because it was a little over-powering (you could end up as a Level 2 with .308 Hunting Rifle (fully modded and repaired), a Hunting Shotgun, a .44 Mag, and whole host of other shotguns, all with minimal effort and skill). Try as I might, I couldn't stop myself from taking the weapons, so I just uninstalled the mod. But it was very good.

"but you can RP and only use it on people you have enslaved." - Thanks for using my mod and for using it in a role-playing fashion. When I am testing the mod, I try to rape everything in sight (unfortunately I have to to test it), but when I am playing just to play, I RP the rape scenarios - try to do it out of sight of others (except for my minions/followers), use it as retaliation (if one of my followers gets raped (BrutalRapers), my PC or one of my coerced followers rapes the offender - new feature, next version), etc. I try not rape just any NPC in the middle of the street for everyone to see.

Sexout seems to have been based on the idea of "PC as Victim". So the mods tend to be female oriented and the PC is on the receiving end of everything. This was one of the two reasons I created Rapist - to begin understanding how to mod' date=' and to allow the PC to be the instigator of actions. Rape Game (which is the inspiration of Rapist), How About, & SexoutSex are the only other SO mods where the PC can initiate sex/rape. None have a "PC as slaver" component to them (although I am working on something related Rapist that will have some minor slavery component).

As far as non-SO slavery, have you looked at Slavery Simple and Expanded on the Nexus? They seem to be very good (never used any of the FO3 mods you mentioned for slavery so I can't compare), and I always have them available to use. I also suggest Slave Jail Reloaded. It's very good, although it has some minor bugs with it. I stopped using because it was a little over-powering (you could end up as a Level 2 with .308 Hunting Rifle (fully modded and repaired), a Hunting Shotgun, a .44 Mag, and whole host of other shotguns, all with minimal effort and skill). Try as I might, I couldn't stop myself from taking the weapons, so I just uninstalled the mod. But it was very good.

"but you can RP and only use it on people you have enslaved." - Thanks for using my mod and for using it in a role-playing fashion. When I am testing the mod, I try to rape everything in sight (unfortunately I have to to test it), but when I am playing just to play, I RP the rape scenarios - try to do it out of sight of others (except for my minions/followers), use it as retaliation (if one of my followers gets raped (BrutalRapers), my PC or one of my coerced followers rapes the offender - new feature, next version), etc. I try not rape just any NPC in the middle of the street for everyone to see.

[/quote']

Please, please make something slavery orientated, I'd do it myself but I have no idea when it comes to scripting (I was making a cell with NPCs in the GECK, but stopped when I realised that I wouldn't be able to make them do anything other than the Follower AI package, which isn't dialogue accesible, you can talk to them and they'll have no dialogue and they still follow you around.)

I could finish it if you really wanted (Though it's just the Lucky 38 suite cleared of furniture and has cells, a bar (For customers) a table with 'sample girls' on it with dance markers and some other stuff, there's also a few NPCs in there with semi-functional dialogue.

If not, then please make SOMETHING like SlaverSimple? :D

As far as non-SO slavery' date=' have you looked at Slavery Simple and Expanded on the Nexus? They seem to be very good (never used any of the FO3 mods you mentioned for slavery so I can't compare), and I always have them available to use. I also suggest Slave Jail Reloaded. [/quote']

I've been trying to get these working without success. I can knock them out, choose enslave, get the slave tracking message, then when they get back up they return to normal. Not sure if there's a conflict but can't figure out what.

Thanks for you mod, adds a much needed feature to slavery. Wouldn't mind the option to turn off the looting window after sex as it is not needed for slaves, but works great either way.

"...Not sure if there's a conflict but can't figure out what..." I'm positive there is a conflict. I use Slavery Simple/Expanded with no issues at all. There are other slavery mods (cortex scrambler, project ultimaatum) that could be conflicting if you have those installed as well. Also the FO3 mods could be causing it if they are installed alongside SS/E.

"...Wouldn't mind the option to turn off the looting window after sex as it is not needed for slaves..." Actually tried that, but I could never figure out how to determine a slave NPC vs standard NPC vs MY slave NPC. I also want to have the slaves join in on GB/RO (go back and forth on whether to use MCM, or just a dialog to handle). Again the problem I had was determining my slave NPC vs other NPCs. If it's mod based, then I have to check for each slave mod (SS/E, CS, & PU). I decided to skip for now to get other features in (nobody seemed to really care about slavery - until now :D). Trust me, I will be revisiting this soon, because the next feature will actually make use of slavery.

For my slaver character' date=' I use Slavery Simple, Slavery Expanded, and SexoutSex.

SexoutSex has dialogue specifically tailored for identifying slaves, and making them "service" you.

[/quote']

It also recognizes Cortex Scrambled slaves. SexoutSex works great with all of the slavery mods I've seen.

SexoutSex has dialogue specifically tailored for identifying slaves' date=' and making them "service" you.

[/quote']

I need to take a look at Sexout sex and see how they identify slaves to get the dialog...

SexoutSex checks membership in formid lists and/or possession of an item in a formid list. These lists are populated by the SexoutSexQuestScript [sCPT:030027F9] in SexoutSex which checks for a few specific slavery mods and adds their slavery items/tokens to the formid lists to be checked. It uses GetModIndex and BuildRef to dynamically populate the lists to be checked based on what mods you have.

Archived