Codsworth acting strange...

doomcat9

Hello,

I have a strange occurrence happening with my game the involved the combination of these following mods:

Four-Play, Vanilla Fudge, and Four-Play Vanilla Fudge.

Most of my other companions seem to be working ok. I haven't noticed any issue. Dogmeat included. Codsworth is broken.. i get the dialogue to ask him to follow me, but he just sits there and does nothing. Upon searching I found this on the Vanilla Fudge thread:

On 9/18/2017 at 5:37 AM, LeviNano said:

Before Reading Disclaimer:

I have not spent my time reading through the entire 12 pages of the thread

My problem could just be me and my potatoed game.

So I'm having follower trouble. Codsworth no longer follows me, after offering to exercise with me, the window to select which settlement to send him to appears, I tabbed out of it and he's now forever stuck in Sanctuary. I could talk, trade, cancel, or ask him to follow me, but no matter how many times I ask him to follow me, he just wanders around the town.

After giving up on Codsworth and forever accepting that he's now just my water dispenser every time I go home, Valentine is now going potato too. I tried asking him to hack a computer for me, and he walks up to the terminal, puts his hand on the keyboards, and is like "nah, but u no, good morning, sleep well? Great, u wana fok?" and I'm like "biach no I'm in the middle of a quest here" then the settlement thing pops up again, and this time he'll try to walk back all distraught because he thought that he was of no use to me. Regardless of the sorrow I feel and the attempts to call him back, everything fails.

What did I do wrong

Plz save me.

This is kinda suggesting that Codsworth has some functionality involved, and i may have missed to include something.. Could someone please advice me on this issue. I have included my load order in the spoiler.

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Worsin's Garage.esm=1
truestormsfo4.esm=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=0
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
DX Chem I Care Outfit.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp=0
four_play.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FP_Stats.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
WIPAG - Paint Garage - Full (Easy).esp=1
WIPAG - Decal Station.esp=1
WIPAG - Materials Overhaul.esp=1
WIPAG - Mod Overhaul.esp=1
WIPAG - Model-X.esp=1
Pionerka.esp=1
drm1981_PinkPrincessOutfit.esp=1
VGS_Sucettes.esp=1
LCBP.esp=1
UnlimitedFollowers.esp=1
cheatterminal.esp=1
awesome start chest.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp=1
truestormsfo4-farharbor.esp=1
BazoongasWorkShop.esp=1
BZW_Anarchy_girl.esp=1
BZW_Sweet_Rebel.esp=1
BZW_Scissor_Girl.esp=1
BZW_Foxy_Girl.esp=1
BZW_Extravaganza.esp=1
BZW_Virgin_Killer.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=0
MODGirlyAnimation.esp=1
BZW_Autumn_Girl.esp=1
BNPA_NAVI Armor.esp=1
dcc-bp-lol.esp=1
FP_RSE.esp=1
SkyrimConversions.esp=1

Thanks AWP3RATOR, your suggestion worked, My companions are working again. But something weird happened... Codsworth offered to have sex.. the nothing happened... and then he froze for about 15 secs and did nothing. Then he started working again... i assume this means he isnt compatible with the fourplay mods? and that this is expected?

I don't believe Robot sex is a current feature of the Four-Play framework as yet.  I don't think there are any animations that support Mr. Handy's.  Gen 1, 2, and 3 synths do work however ;)   I can't remember if I've ever been solicited by Codsworth or vice versa - but that's actually kinda funny.  UFC doesn't change any vanilla companion records, but it does alter the dialogue and companion system such that it bypasses the checks on an existing companion and provides the dialogue options to have multiples.  That may have something to do with Codsworth responding (or even having) the sex options in his dialogue package.

Archived