(Fixed)Stealth armor not showing properly on player (fine on Cait)

Maitso

G'day,

So the situation is like this. Have been playing FO4 for a bit on this character. Added the Chinese stealth armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20959/

PC and Cait have been wearing it basically since the start of my playtrough (added trough console), however recently after messing around with tattoo mods (unique player mod among it, removed now) this happened:

f167f5dc30531d6df04eb277ccd46ab8.png

Keeping in mind that they have roughly the same build.

I've reinstalled both CBBE and the armor several times. Have checked the Data directory for any remaining bits of Unique Player, nothing. Also went back to a save prior to the messing about, same issue... So unsure how to fix this now.

Load Order:

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
ConcealedArmor.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
Usable Pillory.esp=1
XCE.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp=1
Vivid Waters.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
PIP-Pad.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
ChineseStealthSuit.esp=1
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp=1
ConcealedArmor.esp=1
LMBTOverlays.esp=1
LooksMirror.esp=1

It's hard to tell from the lighting - but are you referring to what appears to be clipping at the neck?  I've had this happen with the weight triangle and morphs the game applies.  Outfit looks good on one character, but on another, there is clipping - particularly in the areas most affected by the weight slider around the seam between the head and body.  Seems to be (not any official science here) that the game doesn't deal well with this area when morphing between different weights.

I assume you're using Unique Player with CBBE and looksmenu for the morphs.  If you haven't.... try generating your armor with the "Build Morphs" option ticked - this should improve the morphing, but may still not be perfect.

I am not using Unique Player anymore, because I didn't feel I needed it anymore. Having added tattoos trough the looks menu, instead of a unique skin.

That said, the issue I'm having is the armor not form-fitting on my player, but doing so on Cait. Which sort of confuses me.

I checked out that mod myself, apparently it's got issues with the bodyslide files.  There are missing files, which isn't good.  Many users are reporting that they can get it to work by merging together the bodyslide files from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21656?tab=files   Or using that mod altogether instead of this one.

I was able to get the BodySlide files to work by merging 21656 Tools folder with the 20959 mod in the OP.  Results are "OK" a little blocky...

ScreenShot35.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived