Is there a way to disable WickedWhims sex on a specific lot only? Or a mod that adds a lot trait that disallows sex on the premises?

Love the mod generally but it's incredibly annoying when I'm running a restaurant and customers leave the table to go bang in the toilets. Half the time their food arrives while they're gone, and they glitch when they return and register it as if the food isn't there and complain about wait times, making ratings plummet. It also keeps the table busy for ages.

I can think of other places where you might want to disable sex for realism (schools, etc).

On 1/4/2018 at 5:16 PM, AnonymousDragonborn said:

Is there a way to disable WickedWhims sex on a specific lot only? Or a mod that adds a lot trait that disallows sex on the premises?

Love the mod generally but it's incredibly annoying when I'm running a restaurant and customers leave the table to go bang in the toilets. Half the time their food arrives while they're gone, and they glitch when they return and register it as if the food isn't there and complain about wait times, making ratings plummet. It also keeps the table busy for ages.

I can think of other places where you might want to disable sex for realism (schools, etc).

i like this idea.. but ya.. there is no way to do it for now. But i would like to set some lots as "no sex"

On 1/5/2018 at 1:16 AM, AnonymousDragonborn said:

that sounds really funny, but yeah I have  similar problem, my sims always rushing off for sex during nights out or cafe visits!!

• 2 years later...

I would love to have some kind of "no sex" sign or something that makes a specific room off limits for sex too.  I have every single one of my 10 bedrooms, plus every couch, loveseat, chair and hottub marked for slutting, and the stupid idiots all try fitting in the 4 bathrooms instead..........

3 hours ago, RayneStorm1968 said:

I would love to have some kind of "no sex" sign or something that makes a specific room off limits for sex too.  I have every single one of my 10 bedrooms, plus every couch, loveseat, chair and hottub marked for slutting, and the stupid idiots all try fitting in the 4 bathrooms instead..........

These already exist and are in WW. Look in decorations>paintings. Or enter nudity or sex into your search bar.