Disabling Rewarding/Replacing of Traits

How do I disable the rewarding or replacing of traits after kinkyworld interactions? Particularly the replacing of "Woohooless" traits or the rewarding of the "Masochist" trait?

Note that i do not mind modding the mod/game files if needed.

You can modify traits manually using Master Controller with Cheats Module

In game > nraas > MasterController > Sim > Traits > Change

Or you can use Nraas SP to disallow/blacklist particular traits for all sims in town:

Install Nrass SP, In game, click on City hall from map view, select nraas > Story progression
Sim Options > Sim: Disallow Trait > Select "Woohooless" , press OK.

If you are not familiar with this mod, read the FAQ http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression+FAQ

Also Career module for SP is not compatible with KikyWorld, so don't use it with KinkyWorld.

12 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

You can modify traits manually using Master Controller with Cheats Module

In game > nraas > MasterController > Sim > Traits > Change

Or you can use Nraas SP to disallow/blacklist particular traits for all sims in town:

Install Nrass SP, In game, click on City hall from map view, select nraas > Story progression
Sim Options > Sim: Disallow Trait > Select "Woohooless" , press OK.

If you are not familiar with this mod, read the FAQ http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression+FAQ

Also Career module for SP is not compatible with KikyWorld, so don't use it with KinkyWorld.

I found this very helpful in preventing the rewarding of unwanted traits.

But what I also wanted is for my sim to keep their "Woohooless" trait. How do I turn off trait replacement?

Archived