6 minutes ago, swmas said:

I didn't actually got double vram usage it was hypothetical. But it would be great to have an .esp replacer that makes just those changes, the main mod should remain as normal, just make a patch for default textures but not meshes too. Also it would be great if you added the bodyslide preset to make uunp body/clothes for her?

Ah. That's a good idea. :3

13 minutes ago, ~Sugoirim~ said:

Ah. That's a good idea. :3

I just remembered that I made her with a CBBE body, so sorry. I don't think I can do that. And maybe I'll be able to find a way to make the textures default later. For now, the CK is being weird.

11 hours ago, The-Watcher said:

Oh wow this looks really neat. Is there a chance of a character preset coming in the future too?

Possibly. OwO But it would only be for private use. It's for Enhanced Character Edit with the add-on mods ECEE and ECE More Body Sliders, but I can make a Racemenu preset, too.

9 minutes ago, ~Sugoirim~ said:

Possibly. OwO But it would only be for private use. It's for Enhanced Character Edit with the add-on mods ECEE and ECE More Body Sliders, but I can make a Racemenu preset, too.

A Racemenu preset for personal use would be cool if you're ever open to the idea :smile: love your work.

28 minutes ago, ~Sugoirim~ said:

I just remembered that I made her with a CBBE body, so sorry. I don't think I can do that. And maybe I'll be able to find a way to make the textures default later. For now, the CK is being weird.

CBBE presets work for uunp as well, my current uunp body is a cbbe preset I customized.

1 hour ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

The-Watcher, your avatar looks familiar to me xD

@~Sugoirim~ You can freely use my screenshot

But if you really want to fix your mod, you must also fix her face, invisible body is only one problem from many

This face looks ... bad, because .nif file load vanilla textures instead of yours

Reveal hidden contents

rip.PNG

Thank you!

Is the face shaped right? And I tried both setting her custom head to her face texture and changing the filepaths for the textures in NifSkope. I'm not sure what else to do.

On 1/3/2018 at 5:14 AM, Gmeck said:

I have an issue where Marie is invisible..... If you're asking, I don't think it's a mod conflict as I tried it without any other mods in my game, to see if the issue was on my end. Edit - Just read up and thought it would be helpful to mention that I tried Mod Organizer and just extracting the mod into my game folder.

rip.PNG

I am having the same problem even with fixed download.

7 minutes ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

@~Sugoirim~

If you want I can upload my fix here or via PM

Oh, please do. XD Would it be okay if I uploaded it to my files? I'll give you credit for fixing it. I really appreciate it.

There are 4 Null Reference Erros in TESVEdit. I Assume you want a reaction from here everytime the player completes a quest. Unfortunatly you need to give a quest for the function GetQuestCompleted. I Dont know if this is functional or not but i cant merge here with these >.<.

Can you see if you can make that happen without theses Errors?Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.e511e6a215a94bd63164fcc3393c6e91.jpg

What is beta fixed 2? And is the size difference just cause it's a 7z file or did you remove something? I downloaded the BSA version yesterday but haven't got to installing it, can I still use that and get the fixed esp from ThistimeIbeagoodgirlsir?

48 minutes ago, swmas said:

What is beta fixed 2? And is the size difference just cause it's a 7z file or did you remove something? I downloaded the BSA version yesterday but haven't got to installing it, can I still use that and get the fixed esp from ThistimeIbeagoodgirlsir?

I didn't remove anything. I really don't know.

3 hours ago, V3rius said:

There are 4 Null Reference Erros in TESVEdit. I Assume you want a reaction from here everytime the player completes a quest. Unfortunatly you need to give a quest for the function GetQuestCompleted. I Dont know if this is functional or not but i cant merge here with these >.<.

Can you see if you can make that happen without theses Errors?Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.e511e6a215a94bd63164fcc3393c6e91.jpg

Yeah. That's what was I was wanting to do. OnO
And what do you mean? For getting quests completed? And the yellow should just be minor conflicts.

19 minutes ago, ~Sugoirim~ said:

Yeah. That's what was I was wanting to do. OnO
And what do you mean? For getting quests completed? And the yellow should just be minor conflicts.

Not the Yellow ones, the line i clicked on. Check the ESP in TESVEdit for Errors and you will see that its highlights 4 Lines. Its a null reference because the Function GetQuestCompleted needs a quest, which you didnt provide. Makes sense because you want to have it for ALL Quests but i dont think this is the right approach. If this is not one of the rare cases where TESVEdit makes a mistake then in the best case it doesnt work, in worst case it leads to ctds and in the middle case it leads to Errors in Papyrus. Unfortunatly im not good enough at this myself, so i dont know how to fix that. Other then deleting the entire tree to not have these error, which of course disables this function :(.

5a4eb84656e68_SGMMarieRoseErrors.thumb.png.ffd8bd649eb5463c6da8ceb6ae333b63.png

5a4eb845b1e05_SGMMarieRoseErrors1.thumb.jpg.77c1594adb5edba4b78e43977056f197.jpg

8 hours ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

This should work with all versions, however is better to download latest version: SFM Marie Rose Follower V1.6_BETA_FIXED2.7z

Thanks.  Nice to see awesome follower modders (yourself) helping those newer to the craft.  Your work is appreciated.

OK, the new update still results in floating head until merging ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir's patch then all is good.

After recruiting, EFF does not integrate (no radial menu or control).  I have shifted priorities for EFF etc and no change.  I can force recruit her via EFF, however, that breaks the 'wait here' package, which means she follows no matter what.

Maire Rose.jpg

On 1/4/2018 at 6:32 PM, V3rius said:

e middle case it leads to Errors in Papyrus. Unfortunatly im not good enough at this myself, so i dont know how to fix that. Other then deleting the entire tree to not have these error, which of course disables this function :(.

On 1/4/2018 at 6:32 PM, V3rius said:

Not the Yellow ones, the line i clicked on. Check the ESP in TESVEdit for Errors and you will see that its highlights 4 Lines. Its a null reference because the Function GetQuestCompleted needs a quest, which you didnt provide. Makes sense because you want to have it for ALL Quests but i dont think this is the right approach. If this is not one of the rare cases where TESVEdit makes a mistake then in the best case it doesnt work, in worst case it leads to ctds and in the middle case it leads to Errors in Papyrus. Unfortunatly im not good enough at this myself, so i dont know how to fix that. Other then deleting the entire tree to not have these error, which of course disables this function :(.

5a4eb84656e68_SGMMarieRoseErrors.thumb.png.ffd8bd649eb5463c6da8ceb6ae333b63.png

5a4eb845b1e05_SGMMarieRoseErrors1.thumb.jpg.77c1594adb5edba4b78e43977056f197.jpg

Alright. I'll just have to delete that little part then. (OnO)