[FOUND] Innkeeper "Looking for work" dialogue

Hi,

all my Innkeepers always used to have a dialogue that was something along the lines of "I'm looking for work"(Very close to the vanilla bounty one, I remember clicking it from time to time when I actually was just looking for a bounty). The innkeeper would then offer a job to my character(e.g. show of a "special collection" of clothes to the clients).

I never actually accepted the quests before so I can't give you any more details. But I just stranded up in an Inn without money and near to starvation and wanted to give it a shot, but found the dialogue somehow absent. (New character with fresh mod setup, so I probably forgot to re install the mod)

I'd be grateful for any hints. Already looked through SL Solutions, SL Stories(& Devious) with TES5Edit but they didn't include a Dialogue Topic that looked like the one.

2 hours ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Hi,

all my Innkeepers always used to have a dialogue that was something along the lines of "I'm looking for work"(Very close to the vanilla bounty one, I remember clicking it from time to time when I actually was just looking for a bounty). The innkeeper would then offer a job to my character(e.g. show of a "special collection" of clothes to the clients).

I never actually accepted the quests before so I can't give you any more details. But I just stranded up in an Inn without money and near to starvation and wanted to give it a shot, but found the dialogue somehow absent. (New character with fresh mod setup, so I probably forgot to re install the mod)

I'd be grateful for any hints. Already looked through SL Solutions, SL Stories(& Devious) with TES5Edit but they didn't include a Dialogue Topic that looked like the one.

Radiant Prostitution Tweaked does have a "looking for work" line in it , but i do not think it is the one you are looking for (it does not have a show a special collection of

clothes as a job).

As you already said aswell, it's definitely not that one as I never had it installed before. Thanks though. Unless someone else knows which mods adds it I'll just have to look through my old load order with TES5Edit.

//Edit: The precise dialogue options are "Do you do discounts?" aswell as "Do you have any jobs available" and are added by the mod "Devious Magic" - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56892-devious-magic-v16b-24052016/

Archived