There needs to be more sex animations

I have seen all those anims out there, but buried into other mods. what we need is a organizer that you can select anims for it to search by tag, type, name and they only initializes those that you want. That way you can have more varied mods and stay below the FNIS limit. 

3 hours ago, Parky said:

I have seen all those anims out there, but buried into other mods. what we need is a organizer that you can select anims for it to search by tag, type, name and they only initializes those that you want. That way you can have more varied mods and stay below the FNIS limit. 

This is fallout 4, there is no FNIS

The bottleneck isn't in creating animations; just look at how quickly animators got onboard with Wicked Whims the moment there was a system for them to use.

The problem is getting more than a handful of animations into the game at the same time. Basically we can only replace a few idle animations at any given moment and, if I understand correctly, what FNIS does for Skyrim is hook those animations and replace them on-the-fly... But we don't have an equivalent of FNIS, for various reasons, but mainly because F4SE still doesn't have the script hooks necessary.

This is really a situation where if a framework existed animators *would* be animating for FO4. There just doesn't seem to be much point at the moment.

You are partially correct. It is actually VERY easy to add animations via the CK. You just have your havok animation file placed properly in your folders and then Insert Child on a LOOSE FILE in a behaviour type in the Animation Tool. I've added many where I've needed them in my mods... most recently with Basic Needs. You just give it an ID, set anim type to: DYN_ActivationLoop and select the havok animation file. Its that easy... you can assign these to rugs or furniture or even apply them directly to an actor via papyrus. Heck, you can even assign these as Idles in dialogue...

Capture.thumb.JPG.f52c31f50c986f47fd1b47b8126f88af.JPG

But adding them dynamically, as we would surely need to with four-play, yep, requires some sort of loader tool, which I believe Jaam is working on...

Archived