Looking for an enb

Vector art is like this

https://static.vecteezy.com/system/resources/previews/000/104/504/non_2x/free-flat-mountains-landscape-vector.jpg

An image built out of solid tones and colors.

Sorry im a graphics designer so that term is fairly common to me, i forget its not the case with everyone :tongue:

In my example image it kinda has a vector like appearance in the far background on the mountains

Just looking at the unko enb it dose indeed look like the one thank you  i spent several hours on google doing random search terms to find anything related lol

When you say automatic global AO settings  you mean 'AutomaticAmbientCalculation' right, so i just need to enable it?

Wile i have you here or anyone who reads this, is there a way to have skylighting enabled in the enbseries.ini but also have grass shadows disabled in the skyrimprefs.ini?

Im making a zelda breath of the wild style grass and complete game texture set, in order to get the grass like in my attached images i have to set the grass shadows off

but this means i get weird artifacts on the grass meshes if i enable skylighting. Just wondering if there is a known way around it, im guessing not as know one has attempted this kinda art style in skyrim before but i figured id ask.

enb 2017_07_12 17_50_37_72.png

enb 2017_07_16 21_39_37_69.png

Yep, enable that, and for a stronger effect also enable skylighting.

To get the exact effect you want I'm fairly certain you have to edit the grass nifs themsevles to remove the shadowing, as skylighting is actually another application of AO from a single source instead of per source casting like normal. Someone had done an effect like that before, P sure it was not on the nexus however might try "cel shaded skyrim" or the like in google.

Do you happen to know what it is i need to edit in the grass nif, didnt know i could disable shadows on a nif to nif basis

Searching 'cel shaded skyrim' just comes up with the dovatoon enb that ads edge detection(outlines over everything) not what im looking for.

Im fine with what i have with the grass if i can disable shadows cast from the grass nif but still enabling me to have skylighting.

Archived