Need help to begin oblivion modding again ( please help me spare myself from the dread mod conflict testing )

Baconsama

Hello all,

I used to heavily mod oblivion, but I stopped playing for a while and things didn't go well with my modding yesterday ( crashed on character creation). So I want to know how to properly install mods from the early beginning, since I know it can cause a lot of pain later on, back in my previous gameplay I used the gaming time to fix mods instead of gaming, tiring and exasuting as fuck. So I hope someone can help me giving advices so I won't end up like that.For instance:

-Does GOG version comes with the latest official patch and 4gb patch?

-For mods like Better Cities, body mods,  UI mods,etc, what is the suggested install order?

-For the gog version, should I do more than use the obse loader for it?

-Which installer (NMM/WRYE/OBMM) I should use for mods that aren't either BAIN nor OMOD? Or I should do it manually?

-Which tools in a software of the above ( or another that you know) can come in handy?

-Should I use OBMM or NMM for Omods and alike?

-Is LOOT loading order nice or is there other sorting softwares that are more efficient? ( Of course, paying attention to the author's indication)

Archived