Trying to add a 2nd Harness without modding

Bayman

Hi,

I found this Mod: Strapless - Topless Gunner Harness

But there is no standalone version avaiable. I noticed, there is a "Harness" and a "Gunner Harness" in my game/invetory. I don't know if thats standard or happened when adding some mods.

I just want to have a normal Harness and a topless version in my game. So I tried to create folders in meshes/textures with the files I need. Now I have a Harness and a toppless Harness but they use the same meshes, so I can't use different Bodyslide presets for it (1x normal, 1x push up).

Then I tried to overwrite the SummerShorts files (because it's ugly af) with the topless Harness files but this doesn't work. I took the Raider04F.nif from the CBBE-vanilla package and the textures from the mod, ran BS but it doesn't work for some reason.

Is there an easy way, to do that? This would be great! As you can see, I'm to #!$% to do it without any help. :classic_biggrin:

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Thanks. The Problem is, this is just a texture replacer. I need a Harness and a Gunner Harness with several meshes and Bodyslide files. I want to use the normal Harness with a PushUp-preset and the topless version with a normal body preset.

Damn, this mod would be nice, if it had meshes too.

Archived