I've got a bunch of questions.

smoff

I have gotten a few things done but I think I finally have run into a few limitations/issues. I was wondering if any of you know about how to address these:

General probably doin it rong stuff.

1: Sex positions do not always line up groin to groin.(I attached a picture)

2: when they are pregnant it only shows if I take all their clothes off. Is there a mod to switch maternity clothes on them for better immersion?

3: these damn kids, always following me everywhere, how do I get them to just stay home?

4: certain npcs I cannot seduce, I get them to like me but then it goes to that they just don't like me tht way.

General questions:

5: how do I edit the code, I am a capable programmer but have no idea how to get to the mod code to patch things.

6: is there a fast way to setup npc clothing to clothing items I like?

7: is there a way to give certain npcs DMM bodies and other differing versions of the hgec bodies? Is there a way to support DMM preggers? because it seems you get hgec and that is it.

Crash Issue.

8:Active inventory spell(I use it to set clothes on npcs) causes a crash if I alter the inventory of a seller then try to barter with them. Seems to have started happening since I got the latest tamago version, the one that gives me a long text notice every time I open an npc inventory

load order.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

TamagoClub.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esm

Knights.esm

DLCBattlehornCastle.esm

DLCHorseArmor.esm

DLCFrostcrag.esm

DLCThievesDen.esm

DLCMehrunesRazor.esm

DLCSpellTomes.esm

DLCOrrery.esm

DLCVileLair.esm

SetBody.esm

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esm

StaffOfSexualReassignment.esm

Oblivion Weight Limit x20000.esm

Border Removal.esm

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esm

Lush & Gaudy Water.esm

Ryk_Swimwear.esm

Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esm

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esm

Estrus.esm

AnvilBayExpansion.esm

Drake Knight Armor and Weapons v1.0.esm

Dread Knight Armor.esm

Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esm

DMwardropemergednoenchant.esm

Sirene Island_EV_V.1.1.esm

ElsweyrAnequina.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esm

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esm

Real_Mannequin.esm

HHTest.esm

VipCxj_HighHeels.esm

Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esm

Colourwheels Sexy Dance Club.esm

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esm

Nascosto Isles 3.esm

SPB Serpent Suits.esm

SPB Oppai Sensei.esm

SPB DMMC Kuikomi Bikini SE v1100630.esm

SPB DMMC Rose Set.esm

adelina.esm

AdventurerPlateArmor.esm

AionWings50.esm

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esm

Apprentice Sorceress.esm

Retma Dresses.esm

Blackwire.esm

HGEC_BodyGlove.esm

Captain_Molly_HGEC.esm

Battle China Dress.esm

CrimsonECHcup.esm

Dancers clothes.esm

Dark and Deep Crimson.esm

ArynnsDrowWitchHGEC.esm

R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor.esm

R18PN - Fiona Armor.esm

R18PN - FuruFuru Armor.esm

ulfGlassArmor.esm

R18PN - Heilige Mutter Armor.esm

Ice Gowns for HGEC.esm

IvyArmor_Full.esm

DFSLoutfits.esm

SB_LethalMajestyOutfit.esm

R18PN - Mizugi set.esm

R18PN - Lingeries.esm

moreundies.esm

HGEC_special_armor_repl.esm

BBBRoseoftheGuard.esm

Sexy Ghost Armor.esm

SB_SisterNightfallOutfit.esm

SnowySignatureOutfit.esm

TentacleWitches.esm

UFF Warrior Skin.esm

Wonder Woman New Uniform.esm

Rockh00 Nouhime.esm

SPB Body Suit 2.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esm

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esm

LoversFSE.esm

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esm

TamagoNews.esm

TamagoShop.esm

TamagoTopic.esm

TamagoConfide.esm

LoversTamagoClub.esm

LoversEncounter.esm

HiyokoGenerator.esm

TamagoSetBody.esm

TamagoPlayerHUD.esm

LoversRaperS.esm

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esm

LoversProstitute.esm

I have gotten a few things done but I think I finally have run into a few limitations/issues. I was wondering if any of you know about how to address these:

General probably doin it rong stuff.

1: Sex positions do not always line up groin to groin.(I attached a picture) <-- there is a built in "alignment" feature using the number keys. See the documentation/FAQ post(s) for what key does what.

2: when they are pregnant it only shows if I take all their clothes off. Is there a mod to switch maternity clothes on them for better immersion? <--- this, I don't know. If you keep them naked... :D

3: these damn kids, always following me everywhere, how do I get them to just stay home? <--- Mad Companionship Spells! Great mod for NPC management.

4: certain npcs I cannot seduce, I get them to like me but then it goes to that they just don't like me tht way. Dunno this one, sorry.

General questions:

5: how do I edit the code, I am a capable programmer but have no idea how to get to the mod code to patch things. <-- Depends on the file. Some, you can modify within the esp, others rely on .ini files for their commands and behavior.

6: is there a fast way to setup npc clothing to clothing items I like? <-- MCS allows you to trade, and they put on whatever you give them, depending on the situation - but setting them to particular items out of a *collection* gets interesting. But no fast way that I personally know of.

7: is there a way to give certain npcs DMM bodies and other differing versions of the hgec bodies? Is there a way to support DMM preggers? because it seems you get hgec and that is it. <-- SetBody is the only way I know - but afaik, you can only choose one mesh set for pregnancy, and it applies across everything. There IS a DMRA pregnant mesh set floating around. If you can't find it, PM me, I have it.

Crash Issue.

8:Active inventory spell(I use it to set clothes on npcs) causes a crash if I alter the inventory of a seller then try to barter with them. Seems to have started happening since I got the latest tamago version, the one that gives me a long text notice every time I open an npc inventory <-- Yeah, I think Tamago doesn't like you playing with inventory. Sometimes it bugs, sometimes not. The "trade" menu in MCS does better than most for this, I've found.

1.Make sure you have loversbackup2.esp installed (it can be found in the lovers minor mod pack), and then use the 1-4 to adjust the attacker and 9-0 to adjust the defender (the numbers at the top of your keyboard and NOT the keypad). Lovers will then save your adjustments for that animation. Now if you use non standard height npc's then you will be off if you switch. Animations are lined up with both assumed to be 1.0 (which is the imperial height).

2. There was a maternity body mod that only allowed you or other npc's to wear maternity cloths while pregnant. I don't know what it was called off the top of my head.

3. Get MCS (mad companionship skills) it is a companion mod that you can use to tell them to wait or go home. It can be found in the non-adult mod downloads section.

4. If you are using adultplayplus then you "can" get even married women to sleep with you. However, doing so is very hard. You have to keep pestering them and make sure your disposition stays up really high (90-100).

5. Look at the general tutorials section here: http://www.loverslab.com/Forum-Tutorials-Guides--33

6. Not sure what you are asking here. Are you wanting to give NPC's clothes to wear? If so MCS can help with that.

7. You need to get a setbody mod. A setbody mod allows you to cast a spell and change an NPC to any body that comes with it. There is one in development right here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10966 You can also change your own body type on the fly "in game" with a spell.

8. Well, your load order is a complete mess. You need to run BOSS and then hand order your lovers files to match the recommended load order here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 Be sure to start a new game after changing your load order to test if everything is working correctly. If a new game works correctly then you can try cleaning your existing save game.

Also....what is that deal with all of your files being listed as .esm? There should only be a few esm (master files) and the rest should be esp files!

#4 I keep getting "I care for you greatly but not in that way"

I have had no issue badgering married women into sex but the there are certain npcs it seems I cannot convince them.

also as far as the esm thing.. I accidentally replaced the .esp with .esm when I was sorting the exported load list. So I don't have a lot of esms I just accidentally that in my text file.

I have had no issue badgering married women into sex but the there are certain npcs it seems I cannot convince them.

also as far as the esm thing.. I accidentally replaced the .esp with .esm when I was sorting the exported load list. So I don't have a lot of esms I just accidentally that in my text file.

Sounds like you're character has been friendzoned! :P Not much you can do there!

I jest of course. So, what kind of NPCs are denying you? Essential ones, quest NPCs, or is it just random (or is it something else?). Does this happen with most NPCs or some?

You could try resurreting the NPC in console and then trying again. Make sure their disposition is high. I'm not sure what are the specific paremeters, maybe some NPCs are simply not able to be seduced?

And if talking and seducing won't land you in bed with that NPC, there are other more... deviant ways of getting them to comply, if you know what I mean...

I have not had a single NPC that I could not eventually wear down' date=' from counts to beggars.

Who is it that you are getting blocked from? Are you sure that your disposition with them is 100 and how many times have you pestered them?

Ok, you had me really worried there. :P

I cannot inseminate the flower vendor women(no sperm shows up in their inventory)

Do they have a womb?

I forget which plugin adds them.

There is a possibility that they have been blocked. Don't know that for sure but I could understand if they were.

Well, it could be a load order issue, or a conflict or as I said before it could be that a script is purposefully blocking the flower girls from getting pregnant. Since I don't know you load order (I seriously hope it isn't still like the one in the OP) I can't do much on the first two and if it is the third then I can't do anything at all.

what is wrong with the load order?

Other npc's get semen in their inventory.

You clearly didn't read my post earlier in the thread. Go back and read post 3 and look at item number 8. Then use the link that I left in item number 8 to compare your load order to a recommend working load order (click on the spoiler at the bottom of the post) and I am betting your flower girls actually start getting pregnant.

I did and was following a different suggested order. I can try yours sure but I am asking if it is the lovers part in particular or other things that are wrong. It is a matter of trying to narrow it down to a specific cause.

I can probably disable EVERYTHING but the xlovers stuff and try the load order for JUST xlovers related stuff or if it was other things. So that is what I was asking about. Does that help?

I did and was following a different suggested order. I can try yours sure but I am asking if it is the lovers part in particular or other things that are wrong. It is a matter of trying to narrow it down to a specific cause.

I can probably disable EVERYTHING but the xlovers stuff and try the load order for JUST xlovers related stuff or if it was other things. So that is what I was asking about. Does that help?

Because flower vendor has the contraception flag of Lovers, the sperm is not received.

It is an intention of the MOD producer.

If the contraception flag is excluded if it wants to overturn it and to get pregnant by it, it is possible.

The flag in this case is Clothing that functions as a flag not seen.

Ah' date=' thank you! Is that a stability thing or just a developer preference?

[/quote']

When the inventory of flower vendor is examined with MOD named RefScope, it has clothes named xLoversPkrContraception.

Besides this, it usually has many things not displayed in the inventory.

This is a flag managed with the Lovers system.

There is a thing used by other another management methods, too.

The NPC comes to be practicing birth control when clothes named this xLoversPkrContraception are deleted.

The person who has clothes named xLoversPkrContraception is a specification in the Lovers system that practices birth control and considers the one.

Oppositely, it enters the state of contraception when this is given to NPC without xLoversPkrContraception.

Yes' date=' I understand.

I guess I am asking if there was a reason for the decision to give them contraception

[/quote']

As they are Japanese and no one here at this site has any communication with them, I doubt we will ever know exactly why they did this, but one is free to speculate.....:P

What I figured out is that these NPCs are part of lovers prostitutes. Which is probably why they have contraception.

Couldn't find the prostitutes readme, then remembered it was a book in my inventory. Even still though, this information is pretty awesome none the less. I am happy to know there are controls like this built in(the contraception thing)! this thread is really educational!

Ok so my next problem:

Occasionally, screwing in a hallway or near a wall will cause you to be thrown out of the level and you cannot return. If you are indoors you cannot use the fast travel to fix this. Suggestions on that?

If you are stuck in a place that you can't get out of, then hit the console key and click around until there is noting displayed at the top of the screen (if you click a wall, it or anything else it will pop up an 8 digit hexidecimal code). If there is no 8 digit code up there then it is safe to type: tcl and hit the console key to exit the console.

Now you can move out of the wall or whatever has you stuck and get yourself back into the room - try to be above the floor, now hit the console key again then type tcl again. This will cause you to drop a bit to hit the floor if you were above it.

Try to avoid being too close to walls and such if you are having sex as this can happen. But if it does, then just use the tcl command and you are golden.

So these esp files how do I load just the file I need to edit it? All of the tutorials I am coming across have me editing an already installed mod. It seems like I am meant to dig through the interface and edit the settings but I am not sure I am doing it right. On the wiki page(http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Main_Page) they are having me alter a spell in the oblivion file.

I did go to your earlier link but it was about modeling and tweaking. I want to get into the actual scripts that control all these behaviors.

Is the construction set not the tool I want?

Archived