Common Sexout Noob Question

GHOSTMD

Hey guys,

as the topic says i have a question regarding Sexout.

Is it normal that you re quite limited with your sexoptions on start???

Even after i choose the Dominant perk, no new smallertalk text hookups where in place.

Is it related to the "XP" you gain (stated in MCM on SexoutNG)?

Where are the dom animations though? Slave punishment, Bondage? Submitting NPCs?

(can t even call them "manually")

I use SexoutSex 1.6, unethical Deeds WIP 1.02 Beta, so pretty basic you might say.

I tested via Bangatron if strapon sex is installed correctly, it is

even some rough animations are there, didn t found any explicit BDSM animations though

The animations itself IS installed (checked via GECK) and Sexout seems to work just fine.

@GHOSTMD

If you talking about the Zaz's bdsm animations, not all mods is using it, because they are just isn't oriented for this stuff.

Try to check the newest slavery/bdsm oriented mods, and you'll get all what you need.

Also if those mods is too old, Zaz's animation can to don't working/starting properly, simply because they used is old Sexout Api

For starting animations through the console you can try this

player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" SomeActorA			;Required, change the text on hexadecimal id of npc, or if it's a player - change on player or playerref  
player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" SomeActorB			;not necessary, change the text on hexadecimal id of npc, or if it's a player - change on player or playerref  
player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorC" SomeActorC			;not necessary, change the text on hexadecimal id of npc, or if it's a player - change on player or playerref
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Anim" SomeAnimNumber 			;not necessary, change the text on Animation number you need
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::duration" SomeDuration 		;not necessary, change the text on time in seconds
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::nUseZAZ" 1				;Required for trigger the Zaz's animations
player.cios xx0027A8							;where xx Sexout id from loadorder

ahh... i see

Neutron i already know how to call the anims manually: i call them via bat XXX.txt file in the console

What i need are the correct numbers of the animations... i found some ZAZ anims but all, what happend

was a broken masturbation (or it looked like it)

2101 was one i believe.... i was just wondering WHY they aren t listed in the Animation Manager

Tryout might be the best shoot i think... but if the DOM perk isn t used at all... it doesn t matter i think.

i can t say if UD uses the anims, i have to test further.... i think it might be better to reinstall the CORE and DATA

since SCR overwrote the ZAZ Anims ... that might be broke them (do not think so, though)

any other mods than UD and Tryout i might try to get those anims running?

8 hours ago, GHOSTMD said:

ahh... i see

Neutron i already know how to call the anims manually: i call them via bat XXX.txt file in the console

What i need are the correct numbers of the animations... i found some ZAZ anims but all, what happend

was a broken masturbation (or it looked like it)

2101 was one i believe.... i was just wondering WHY they aren t listed in the Animation Manager

Tryout might be the best shoot i think... but if the DOM perk isn t used at all... it doesn t matter i think.

i can t say if UD uses the anims, i have to test further.... i think it might be better to reinstall the CORE and DATA

since SCR overwrote the ZAZ Anims ... that might be broke them (do not think so, though)

any other mods than UD and Tryout i might try to get those anims running?

All Zaz's stuff is already integrated into the Sexout. SCR have the same resource files that it has been in the standalone plugin and don't required to reinstall or even using the original ZAZ's esp

About other mods. If you know how to use the GECK, I don't think that it can be a problem to integrate any anims, you want.

If you need more detailed info about how to mod with Sexout, on the DL page of Sexout(stable), you can find a file that named "Sexout-API-Guide-Offline-Backup-September-22-16.7z". In it you can check all actual info about how to work with the latest Sexout api. If you'll be need a help with understanding this api, you can try to pm me about it

Animation lists

ZAZSexAnimations List20120806 .txt

ZAZBDAnimations List 20120806.txt

Thanks for the animaton lists, Neutron.

Now i am sure i made a mistake calling the anims... since i tested for 2001 and 2002.

the 2p kneeling whip animation and got the broken masturbation....

maybe i aimed wrong or so.... i ll test further.

In addition... i barely know how to search things "weapons" in GECK, i just reacall some minor

things from back then when i adjusted the assault rifle in FO3.

Don t know if i would be able to put the animation calls in a UD Patch (doubt it)

but worth a shoot.... no clue how to make a proper "call" in the script so the

animation would be triggered by smaller talk ....

for now... further teststing is needed... and i gonna enjoy some FNV playthrough

(took me long enough to get my hands on that nice game though, praise GoG)

Oh before i forget, thank you for your help Neutron

@GHOSTMD

You're welcome

How did you call the Sexout act? Above you said, that you call it from .bat file. Maybe your commands list is bad? What an Api did you use for it?

example of apis

Spoiler

Legacy

set sexoutNG.ActorA to SomeActorA 
set sexoutNG.ActorB to SomeActorB
CIOS SexoutBegin

Nx

Someref.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" SomeActorA
Someref.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" SomeActorB
CIOS SexoutBegin

Multi UDF (only via the Geck)

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::SomeActorA, "ActorB"::SomeActorB)

Legacy api is works, but a bit broken, you can't set a plugin(like zaz, nUseZAZ now is doesn't works in Legacy) and duration 

NX api works fine, but have less function that have the Multi UDF 

Multi UDF can also works with special flags for proper a random pick the animations

For finding the proper dialogs via having only a part of text, I'm using a tool that calls "ESP-ESM Translator", just load the right plugin and inside the Original text column type a some part of text from a dialog, it will find to you an editor id/hex id for this dialog that you can easily find in the geck

Link for a tool(don't worry about that it's for Skyrim, this tool can works with the mosts games) - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921/? 

If you want to add the calling script into the dialog, just find the right dialog and add it via the geck, it's simple.

for example Multi UDF call with animations that you said above, just change the text SomeActor* on Npcs/pc id. If it's a player - type Player, if it's a npc - type the right ref id (text only, not hexadecimal) if you know it, Or if it calling from a dialog and you need to put a Npc from this dialog - type GetSelf

Blank example

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::SomeActorA, "ActorB"::SomeActorB, "Plugin"::"ZAZ", "anim"::SomeAnimNumber)

Example for dialog

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::Player, "ActorB"::GetSelf, "Plugin"::"ZAZ", "anim"::2002)

@Neutron_rus

ahhh no no, you missunderstood me a little bit, not a bat file.

I call a TXT file in the FNV folder via BAT command in the console.

To test / call the animations i followed the tutorial of the master himself ^^

Here: Testing / Call ZAZ Animations

API ? No sorry i don t use any of the modders APIs.

Just the "Casual" SexoutNG CORE + DATA + Skeleton installation

alongside SexoutSex 1.6, SmallerTalk, SexoutShop, UD, and a bunch of

fadetoblack removers Veronica, Cass, Vanessa, Willow and a "general Fade to Black"

thats all

For the Bodys i use Beware of Girl and Breezes at the moment

(consider testing other bodies since i have some neck seam issues because of FCO)

and thats it.... my txt file literlly looks the same like ZAZ himself wrote it in the tutorial

set "12000dc0".anim to 2001
set "12019333".actora to getself
set "12019333".actorb to Player
set "12019333".nUseZAZ to 1
cios 12019336

[/Code]

and the command in the console is: bat zaz2p.txt

@GHOSTMD

Code that you wrote it's a legacy api that now is can't work with Zaz's stuff anymore (Just see the date of the tutorial, it's a September 2012, Sexout can been changed a lot).
Use the code that I wrote to you above. Just do the changes like you did it with your code, remove my commentaries and put in the your txt file. (If "Getself" will not work with the NX commands through the console, probably you will need to use the hexadecimal ref id of npc for it)

a bit edited code from my upper post. 

player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" Getself		;Required, change the text on hexadecimal id of npc, or if it's a player - change on player or playerref  
player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" player			;not necessary, change the text on hexadecimal id of npc, or if it's a player - change on player or playerref  
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Anim" 2001 			;not necessary, change the text on Animation number you need
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::nUseZAZ" 1			;Required for trigger the Zaz's animations
player.cios xx0027A8						;where xx Sexout id from loadorder

Also Modders Api it's just a text (manual, if you want to call that) about how to works with the Sexout and nothing else more...

• 2 weeks later...

ahh i see

damned that might explain it then, why it plays a "broken" animation for me.

(just playing FNV atm... so my raction time is kinda long now sorry)

I ll try that.... don t know if i might set up a "own" mod with some kinky

animation, i think my set of modding abilities is to restricted right now.

@GHOSTMD

Did you have the NVSE extender (NX) installed? Or maybe you forgotten to remove my commentaries after ";". Also I think that "bat" doesn't work with the nx vars.

So, just try to do it manually through the console, and don't forget to click on the target npc

yes ofc @Neutron_rus

as i said i do not see any errors, when loaded

ahhh yes i put the ";" in it damned.... *sighs*

well as far as i understand is BAT command just tells FNV to find the file and execute the code

aye?

soo the code has to look like this then?

player.NX_SetEVFo Sexout:Start::ActorA Getself       
player.NX_SetEVFo Sexout:Start::ActorB player           
player.NX_SetEVFl Sexout:Start::Anim 2001            
player.NX_SetEVFl Sexout:Start::nUseZAZ 1           
player.cios xx0027A8

seems like i misstook teh SetEVFl for SetEVF1  too hm....      

@dborg2

yes i know that, even the outdated tutorial in the first place had the hexreferences for the chars ;)

@Neutron_rus

Sorry to bother you further, i have done some testing now.

my code lines i use are looking like this:

player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" Getself       
player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" player          
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Anim" 2001

player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::duration" 15           

player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::nUseZAZ" 1           
player.cios 170027A8

console gives back the error "Getself" not found for paramet val.

same goes for "player"

when i use the hex digits for the player (17019333) and the target nothing happens at all

yes i tried both way, calling my TXT file via bat command and typing it in the console itself

oh i forgot

i have also this error:

SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid code -1

Archived