Found and solve the CTD by myself...

Bullfye

OK everyone...

Been google this issue for some time and posted a thread here asking for help and cause no one cared to help or at least aid me in the understanding of the possible cause for this CTD issue that was happening in my game in a particular spot of the map, on the road from whiterun to riverwood mostly in that waterfalls spot near the bridge...

I thought it was a house mod Elysium estate...but after uninstalling the House mod the CTD issue was still there and I had to fast travel to Whiterun stables every time I wanted to cross that segment of road...

I found exactly what Mod was causing this issue after trying to take it off and tested for to days traveling using my Horse only in run and walk speeds, the final test was from whiterun stables to riften in run speed all the way...I have to recall that also had some CTD every time a Dragon or later Legendary Dragon showed in my game, also but not always when some bear or pack of wolves attacked me ....got a lot of CTD issues related to that...

So when on google and searched for specific Whiterun CTD issues recorded on line to check what could be the issue and found it..

This Mod on Nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41592?tab=description

I remember that I have it from the day it was released and yes it made my game stable until it got obsolete..its a simple file that goes on Skyrim, data, SKSE folder under plugins ..so I uninstalled the mod...and from this moment I have no more CTD issues on those places or circumstances...

I finally can travel the way I like , with my horse and cross the Skyrim lands without issues...

This is a Tech Help thread that I have decided to post so that others can see and take this mod of if are using it..cause it will create problems in your games...

After taking the Mod off makes a wait for 2 to 3 days..sleep or wait it doesn't matter...make a couple of fast travel long ones ...and then go to the spot you have CTD on the map and test the game...

Hope this helps any one with this issue..using this obsolete Mod..

18 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

OK everyone...

Been google this issue for some time and posted a thread here asking for help and cause no one cared to help or at least aid me in the understanding of the possible cause for this CTD issue that was happening in my game in a particular spot of the map, on the road from whiterun to riverwood mostly in that waterfalls spot near the bridge...

I thought it was a house mod Elysium estate...but after uninstalling the House mod the CTD issue was still there and I had to fast travel to Whiterun stables every time I wanted to cross that segment of road...

I found exactly what Mod was causing this issue after trying to take it off and tested for to days traveling using my Horse only in run and walk speeds, the final test was from whiterun stables to riften in run speed all the way...I have to recall that also had some CTD every time a Dragon or later Legendary Dragon showed in my game, also but not always when some bear or pack of wolves attacked me ....got a lot of CTD issues related to that...

So when on google and searched for specific Whiterun CTD issues recorded on line to check what could be the issue and found it..

This Mod on Nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41592?tab=description

I remember that I have it from the day it was released and yes it made my game stable until it got obsolete..its a simple file that goes on Skyrim, data, SKSE folder under plugins ..so I uninstalled the mod...and from this moment I have no more CTD issues on those places or circumstances...

I finally can travel the way I like , with my horse and cross the Skyrim lands without issues...

This is a Tech Help thread that I have decided to post so that others can see and take this mod of if are using it..cause it will create problems in your games...

After taking the Mod off makes a wait for 2 to 3 days..sleep or wait it doesn't matter...make a couple of fast travel long ones ...and then go to the spot you have CTD on the map and test the game...

Hope this helps any one with this issue..using this obsolete Mod..

Stable UGrids to load was the biggest bunch of snake oil there ever was for Skyrim Modding, it didn't ever make things more stable that's a bunch of manure, that shit causes CTD's there is in fact a running thread on reddit that calls out a number of mods for those sorts of problems called "Most Dangerous mods for Skyrim" or some odd thing like that...

There are a number of really bad mods still in the wild today, sorry you fell victim to one.

Thing is that people with experience are not always available and to be completely honest more often than not I have had to trouble shoot every single CTD myself without outside help, its nothing out of the ordinary.  But what is odd is that now adays its possible to get help sometimes that hasn't always been the case with modding.

OP while your at it, you should make sure that you have the SKSE memory tweak properly applied in your SKSE\plugins folder....Open the SKSE.ini there and make sure its set properly, that's number one road to a stable game.

You can also and should use ENB Boost or Crash Fixes.

The funny thing about this is that the particular spot your mentioning is a major cell zone...That area has 4 or 5 cell borders that all come together right there well because its basically in the mountain area where the player is not going to see any of the unsightly pop ins that would occur for so many zones coming together.

Basically the very thing the mod you downloaded to do was to prevent crashing in such a zone and whelp it failed.

19 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Stable UGrids to load was the biggest bunch of snake oil there ever was for Skyrim Modding, it didn't ever make things more stable that's a bunch of manure, that shit causes CTD's there is in fact a running thread on reddit that calls out a number of mods for those sorts of problems called "Most Dangerous mods for Skyrim" or some odd thing like that...

There are a number of really bad mods still in the wild today, sorry you fell victim to one.

Thing is that people with experience are not always available and to be completely honest more often than not I have had to trouble shoot every single CTD myself without outside help, its nothing out of the ordinary.  But what is odd is that now adays its possible to get help sometimes that hasn't always been the case with modding.

OP while your at it, you should make sure that you have the SKSE memory tweak properly applied in your SKSE\plugins folder....Open the SKSE.ini there and make sure its set properly, that's number one road to a stable game.

You can also and should use ENB Boost or Crash Fixes.

The funny thing about this is that the particular spot your mentioning is a major cell zone...That area has 4 or 5 cell borders that all come together right there well because its basically in the mountain area where the player is not going to see any of the unsightly pop ins that would occur for so many zones coming together.

Basically the very thing the mod you downloaded to do was to prevent crashing in such a zone and whelp it failed.

I have tried in a point the Crash Fixes mod and it caused  me more unstable game then what I had..The truth is that now my game runs smooth and without issues at all...the occasional stuttering but nothing more...The SKSE tweaks I have it for a long time and the memory patch as well ...thanks for the reminder...

I am thinking in telling Nexus to take that mod out since its a game killer and source of a lot of problems , and its a stupid file that most people for sure dont even remember they have it installed...Mostly the ones that use no Mod Managers or organizer...

TY...

Well its solved right now I can go traveling by horse riding at run speed and no CTD...so Damn that Mod...its so stupid now to think that I was for a year trying to figure out what was the problem and in the end a simple file in the SKSE folder was causing all the mess...

Archived