Strange vampire elf race glowing eye "clipping"

I don't use any vampire face altering mods besides using vanilla faces for the vampire elf faces. 

How do you upload sreenshots again?

edit: i made a screensht ingame which comes out as an .bmp file but i can't open it with anything and everytime i try to convert it online, it fails completely. I could put it in an archive file but if you can't open it, there isn't really a need of it, right?

ScreenShot10.rar

5 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Click reply to post. Then drag files here to attach, or choose files... Choose Files. If the file is in BMP use paint - net to load it into it and save it as JPEG then upload it.

I've put the original file into an archive because apparently my laptop wasn't equipped with ms paint.net. I have the old paint though but it doesn't work with that. I have worked a long time with other computers so i never noticed.

Paint - net and MS paint are 2 different things. MS paint is the junk you get from microsoft when you install their OS and I haven't used that in a very long time not when there are better things to use that are out there. Paint.net has where you can load a file up into it and change it's foramat to what you want including saving a jepg and other files to a .DDS file. Paint.net is also free to use so you spend nothing on using it. https://www.getpaint.net/

1 minute ago, myuhinny said:

Paint - net and MS paint are 2 different things. MS paint is the junk you get from microsoft when you install their OS and I haven't used that in a very long time not when there are better things to use that are out there. Paint.net has where you can load a file up into it and change it's foramat to what you want including saving a jepg and other files to a .DDS file. Paint.net is also free to use so you spend nothing on using it. https://www.getpaint.net/

ok, thanks. Now i remember used GIMP before lol. I'm not sure if it is such a good alternative either but it was free but fairly hard to learn to use. I'm still using windows 8.1 btw so i'm nt sure if the version from their site is still compatible with mine.

Not sure I have windows 7. I have photoshop (rarely use) paint-net use it a lot gimp has been updated to gimp2 also use it a lot.

The reason people say to convert it from BMP is because you have to download it and then use photoshop to look at it unless you have something that'll work.  BMP is also a resource hog as in that format the file is twice as huge in size. Photoshop crashed trying to load the file My other viewer say it was either corrupted or to big tried last one I had and it worked.

Do you have any mods installed that changes how a person looks in game?

6 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Not sure I have windows 7. I have photoshop (rarely use) paint-net use it a lot gimp has been updated to gimp2 also use it a lot.

The reason people say to convert it from BMP is because you have to download it and then use photoshop to look at it unless you have something that'll work.  BMP is also a resource hog as in that format the file is twice as huge in size. Photoshop crashed trying to load the file My other viewer say it was either corrupted or to big tried last one I had and it worked.

Do you have any mods installed that changes how a person looks in game?

Nope, it refuses to open even in paint.NET.  ah, you managed to open it. ok thanks.

I used cbbe and did something in the past with them i think to get rid of the ugly vampire faces. So i think it still uses the human mesh faces. For the eyes i use the eyes of beauty elven edition mod. But that one hasn't been updated in ages. I don't think the eye mod is the cause of it though. It simply adds new textures.

I have the racemcompatibility mod. Is that the cause? I don't use epic elves.

edit: i used the 1st mod you recommended. But issue still persists. It is just less visible now because the edges of the eyes are black now instead of yellow but it still pokes through the eyelids a bit.

*sigh*, another reason i gues to throw everything away and start all over i guess. The load rder i use now has been a thing for nearly three years now. Who knows what lurks beneath it's depths...

32 minutes ago, ManuelMoreno said:

Great so we find a problem. Race are customized so have custom texture.

Now need just read about this customizer

Installation issues

(from that page 10. Install the contents of "25 Dawnguard Vamp Lord Transform Fix". DONE! )

So update mod and fixes that him needs.

I hope all be work fine.

I installed a mod called BVFE better teeth and eyes. Still the same issue. I reinstalled the mod you mentioned too but i also use better vampires. I'll let you know whatever happens next.

I don't think it actually helped much but it's a lot less noticeable now. Anyway thans for the help.

Archived