certain commands cause crash?

SkeletonGunn

I have a very load heavy game (254), I have a decent computer (i7, 16gb ddr4, 1070 8gb), I get a steady 60 fps but whenever I load a game and access or try to access my inventory, press the esc key, basically whenever I try to do anything the game will CTD, I will go through an entire dungeon without a single crash. My ENB will be maxed out with all effects turned on and no stress is being put on my PC however it just randomly crashes I try to access my inventory or try to use any thing that involves me pressing a button.

How much crap do you have in your inventory? Is the crap in the inventory high poly? Have you tried removing all your items from your inventory? If it crashes before you can have you tried using the console to remove everything from your inventory and then seeing if it crashes still? To use the console hit the ~ key and type in player.removeallitems and hit enter this will remove all items from your inventory and then open it and see if you crash.

Are there any files in there that are bad? Bad as in the mesh has something wrong with them I have had it before where I did something wrong to a few mesh files and if I so much as touched the outfits name in the inventory it caused the game to crash.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

How much crap do you have in your inventory? Is the crap in the inventory high poly? Have you tried removing all your items from your inventory? If it crashes before you can have you tried using the console to remove everything from your inventory and then seeing if it crashes still? To use the console hit the ~ key and type in player.removeallitems and hit enter this will remove all items from your inventory and then open it and see if you crash.

Are there any files in there that are bad? Bad as in the mesh has something wrong with them I have had it before where I did something wrong to a few mesh files and if I so much as touched the outfits name in the inventory it caused the game to crash.

I use aMidianborn Book of Silence, there are and SMIM. However the it seems like excessive clicking and then just CTD's

Archived