Second Life Mesh Body, head, and ears extracting/converting to TS4

carmensanders

Hello, 

I am new to this forum, but I recently downloaded the mesh body "Better Body" replacement mod for TS4 and I am in love with it. I was wondering if it is a Second Life mesh body, but even if it isn't it reminds me of that game and I really love that game. Lately, I have been looking for a way to export and convert the mesh body, head, and ears of a SL AV into TS4 for personal use. I really like the aesthetic of SL, but I don't have the patience or time to learn an entirely new interface and also spend real money (that I don't have) on virtual items. I have spent some on a few items from the marketplace and several of them don't even work which has only discouraged me more. This motivated me to further my exploration on this topic and I am hoping that someone might be able to give me some insight or personal help on how this might be able to be done. After seeing and downloading the "Better Body" mesh body provided by Loverslab I realized that it is actually possible. If someone would be able to help me with this, feel free to reply to this thread, or personally message me via tumblr @carmensanders 

Although I do not believe this site is geared toward SL in any way (as I did not see it as a topic option when making this thread) I figure since some people here seem to have experience with similar tasks, that maybe someone could still help. 

Thanks in advance <3 ! 

• 2 months later...

What you're asking for is for someone to help you illegally rip someone else's products off of a game. Whether for personal use or not, it is illegal. You're better off getting official permission from the creators of said avatar items and obtaining the files directly from them since then you would have legal permission to use the files.

You can argue that ripping these products is no different from taking a model from a game, and that would be incorrect. The items creators sell on SL are individual products and ripping them is equivalent to piracy, especially if your benefactor in theft releases how to perform this theft to the public so others can use this method to steal products and upload them, ruining actual businesses. The legal reprecussions for any actions you take on this subject can very well become sever.

Tread lightly.

Archived