Bodyslide - Sliderset help

Kissasta

Hey there, I'm recently trying to do batch builds for certain armor sets under the CBBE HDT (or TBBP if i cant get one or the other to work) and while the base body has a lot of the sliders I built a body with, the outfits I downloaded of course dont have the same sliders.

While they're all basically using the base HDT body, the sliders dont show up to preview in Bodyslide studio, so my question is there a way to add these sliders to the armors so that my preset will apply to them? I tried following a tutorial for Outfit studio regarding this and at one point I did get one of the armors to morph to the body shape I wanted (though it needed editing that I couldnt do because I could not deselect the basebody)?

Is there a way to add a sliderset to another body is basically what I'm asking.

Also some other mods I downloaded dont show up at all? I'm guessing they dont have slidergroups or anything. 

Sorry about my incompetence, its just been ages since I modded oblivion and I'm just lost now.

pv2.png

pv1.png

Manga Body etc. are custom sliders and therefore not in armor.

To fix:
Open Outfit Studio -> Load Project -> Choose the Armor
Then Load Reference -> choose your body (with the custom slider) from file: BodySlide \ SliderSets.

The old reference should now have been replaced and the additional sliders available.
Select the Armor mesh -> Slider-> conform selected

Now the sliders are in the Armor. You can further edit the slider if necessary.

when done: Save Project as (without changes in Dialog window) - done.

Archived