[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Fluffypaws said:

Hi there just found your mod and it's not working for me at all unzipped it into my sims 4 mods folder wicked whims is working fine but there's no option for your animations. Hope you can help I'm not very tech savvy lol. Thank you 

Did you make sure that you deleted the localthumbcache.package out of The Sims 4 folder after adding the animations package to the Mods folder?

?

On 10/17/2021 at 12:09 AM, GreyMouse said:

You can always do what I do, go into the animation disabler and just disable those particular ones. I don't like them either, so I just disable them. Just a bit of advice.

?

Any idea which animations these are? some of them have the word puke in them but others don't like the solo couch masturbation for the female.

20 hours ago, FinnTheDiddle said:

Any idea which animations these are? some of them have the word puke in them but others don't like the solo couch masturbation for the female.

Not off the top of my head. When animations are playing, you can hover over the Wicked icon in the bottom left corner and it should give you the animation name. The long way is when the animation is playing, go back through to see what animation is playing through the selector. It should be highlighted. I sometimes just write it down and then go look through in the disabler afterwards to disable the one I don't want. But I also look through the list and key on words in the titles like rough or forced to disable those ones I don't particularly care for. It just takes a little time to disable out the ones you don't want.

?

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2022 at 6:40 PM, kaze721 said:

Animation error -> Vaginal sex on shower.

The old version was working and from version 465 to version 475 there is now a bug.
I enclose the screen.
Regards. ;)

Zrzut ekranu (4).png

I thought these bugs had already been fixed, that I adapted the codes... I'll check again.

On 1/3/2022 at 4:26 PM, mistergiggles said:

do i replace the cummesh package file from the cherry pie cum mesh mod with the file from your mod? i

the cherry pie cum mesh I  believe it is the latest version. (New GUID: 17167177833080806103)

On 1/18/2022 at 6:40 PM, kaze721 said:

Animation error -> Vaginal sex on shower.

The old version was working and from version 465 to version 475 there is now a bug.
I enclose the screen.
Regards. ;)

Zrzut ekranu (4).png

I just made a new upload. And now it's working.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the animations. Just a quick question though. Maybe I'm just a dummy, but how do you get the objects to show up in animations? specifically the dildo's? 

Had my sim masturbate on the sofa, and it was a sofa dildo animation, but the dildo wasn't shown. So just wondering how to get it to show. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 3:01 PM, Wallet said:

Love the animations. Just a quick question though. Maybe I'm just a dummy, but how do you get the objects to show up in animations? specifically the dildo's? 

Had my sim masturbate on the sofa, and it was a sofa dildo animation, but the dildo wasn't shown. So just wondering how to get it to show. 

Hi Wallet, you just need to see the list of cc packages Atrois are using in the animations, maybe you'll find inside the.rar* . Probably Podissay's Dildo: 
Huge Dildo Set By Podyssey

Hope it helps you 

On 3/8/2022 at 3:01 PM, Wallet said:

Everything that is used, I put the link on the homepage of this post, and in the file: list.txt, inside each pack

• 1 month later...

Hey! love your work, but I do have a question- is it intentional, or an error, that in "passionate missionary" for the couch that the man's penis sticks straight down into the seat? It seems like the penis animation part got lost in that one. Thanks! 

• 1 month later...

I have not taken the time to find out (via search old posts), but it doesn't appear the author frequents these forums, if at all.

Perhaps they prefer another method of contact, maybe Patreon?

I am only commenting on this MOD since I last posted an issue with this MOD and ask a question regarding it back in February of this year.

Still no reply from the author or anyone for that matter. Maybe no one has a suggestion, or some other reason, no idea.

FYI - I have had issues with this MOD for the last several updates.

I asked here since I don't know if it is this MOD or something that has changed with the way WW interacts with A.Trois.

I never got these conflict errors in the past (before several updates ago) but now I am unable to use "any" A.Trois MODs presently.

It is the only MOD that has a conflict error reported. 

(the error "conflict" reported is between Wicked Whims and A.Trois (only these two MODs)).

Be nice to have extra animations: download, copy to MOD Folder, Error, delete MOD (rinse repeat for the last several versions/updates)  ....play game without...oh well ? 

...anyways, hope you get an answer

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guntheria said:

My download shows only a .txt file???

Yes... with a link

The server is giving an upload error, I temporarily posted a link to download the pack in the Driver. Too many simultaneous downloads sometimes crashes the site. If this happens, you must wait a while to download again.
When the LL normalizes, I upload the pack here.

image.png.5573b0d1d164dca446efcd67a9e848e3.png

On 6/18/2022 at 10:39 PM, Brirena said:

I have not taken the time to find out (via search old posts), but it doesn't appear the author frequents these forums, if at all.

Perhaps they prefer another method of contact, maybe Patreon?

I am only commenting on this MOD since I last posted an issue with this MOD and ask a question regarding it back in February of this year.

Still no reply from the author or anyone for that matter. Maybe no one has a suggestion, or some other reason, no idea.

FYI - I have had issues with this MOD for the last several updates.

I asked here since I don't know if it is this MOD or something that has changed with the way WW interacts with A.Trois.

I never got these conflict errors in the past (before several updates ago) but now I am unable to use "any" A.Trois MODs presently.

It is the only MOD that has a conflict error reported. 

(the error "conflict" reported is between Wicked Whims and A.Trois (only these two MODs)).

Be nice to have extra animations: download, copy to MOD Folder, Error, delete MOD (rinse repeat for the last several versions/updates)  ....play game without...oh well ? 

...anyways, hope you get an answer

I answer everything I see, if I didn't answer you, it's because I didn't see your message.
Well, everything works normally here, there are several conflict explanations that I did.
Many times whoever downloads the new pack does not delete the old one from the MOD folder. There can only be 1 pack in the MOD folder. I suggest searching for ATrois and deleting everything inside the MOD folder, and leaving only the new PACK, keeping the ATrois folder, to facilitate its location. It would be "Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ATrois".
So every month you can delete the entire ATrois folder, and then insert the new updated one.

If the conflict is not from the same pack, you would have to test removing all MODs from your folder, leaving WW and ATrois only. Then you will be inserting other MODs little by little and observing which one is having conflict.
MODs work for everyone, you were the only person reporting that it's not working, so it could be a conflict specifically in your game or some MOD you're using.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:52 AM, lfsdajkhalsdfjd89 said:

Hi A.Trois! Love your work. I'm having a problem unfortunately. I can't see the puke when the animation runs. My settings are on ultra and I haven't disabled any particles or effects. When my sim pukes normally, I can see it but only in the animations it is missing.

After the WW update, there was a problem in the character's tongue RIG, where the vomit particles come out. I'm trying to resolve this.

On 5/2/2022 at 11:49 AM, hymninway said:

Hey! love your work, but I do have a question- is it intentional, or an error, that in "passionate missionary" for the couch that the man's penis sticks straight down into the seat? It seems like the penis animation part got lost in that one. Thanks! 

Probably some problem with the old RIG, this animation was made in 2018, so it's a very old RIG, I'll try to see if there's a way to solve it.