[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

On 1/5/2020 at 1:56 PM, PresidentJade said:

Good Day! Thank you for the great mods! Do I need any expansion packs in particular for the glory hole and glory table to function?

Hi, yes ... it's written in the info file, in the list of animations inside the pack.

GLORY HOLE (DECORATION > CLUTTER) *You Need the 'Get Together Pack'*
GLORY TABLE (DECORATION > CLUTTER) *You Need the 'Perfect Patio Pack'*

On 1/12/2020 at 8:09 AM, DeafLion said:

hey, i am newbie

i try download this and say failed network error

If you get an issue downloading from LL, please note that this same free download exists on gumroad, enter '0' in the value field. (https://gumroad.com/atrois#yZIWa)

----------

new update :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 9:38 PM, beautifulmusiclover said:

Which update on LL do I need to get the new animations you uploaded Today? I'm confused.

the updates are uploaded every 15 days and then you delete the old one and install the new one, so there are all the animations

---------

New update now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm new in this world of Loverslab :) 
Very nice job fromm all of the modders over here! 
Maybe you should update the post to say that objects for gloryhole needs some packs or put it in a txt in your download :) 

Very nice job tho! I don't have the packs yet for the Glory hole, which was why I got the problem and got triggered haha, but now Ik why! 

Keep going, amazing work :D 

• 1 month later...

Error:

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Love your animations but when downloading the latest it's just a link to some website that says you can't download from :(

This is what the txt file says...….Free Pack: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UONrTRKxg2afJdgPF5AGtEw3bbqI-kI1

And this is what it says if you try to download the file :(

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator. 

Strange. I was able to download the file 15 minutes ago. Google told me that the preview was not accessible, but the download button was there. On the next page a warning appeared that a virus scan of the file was not possible due to its size. However, it was still possible to download the file.