[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

4 hours ago, RobRossiFan said:

A.trois can you explain me - I try to get updated file here but inside archive it's still old from 28DEC 2018

Is it really updated? why then the date of modyfing is not changing?

115 animations ... it's the new for LL. Day 02/01 will release 120 animations (whoever supports patreon or gumroad with $1.00 receives this pack 15 days in advance, so the date difference. For example, on 01/16 who supported the work already received the 120 animations, which will be released here in the LL on 02/01. Then you will get the pack 120 with the date 01/16)

On 1/27/2019 at 7:21 AM, RobRossiFan said:

SO the topic is marked like updated but this is not about file but about the text modyfied, right?
I am just feeling fooled and I often waste my time checking the content inside "updated" topics but there are still old file attached.

Yep, forget the dates, you see by the number of animations, before it was 110, now 115, the day 02/01 will have 120, that's how it works for all animators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, olivesandpeaches said:

Hello! I have tried a hundred times to figure out why I cant use the ankle rope. It downloads fine and I can put it anywhere, but when I click on it, there are no options for usage. Am I doing something wrong? I am completely up to date, pack-wise.....

----

Well, I don't know, it could be conflicting with some other MOD too ... here it worked normally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 10:33 AM, Aion-Azur said:

It works on version 1.47.51?

What is this version? I don't know. Is it the latest?
I've seen that some animators had problems with names of animations that did not appear in the game after the recent updates, I'm using update 4.3.5.139

4 hours ago, procian said:

Animation names not showing up......supposed to be a fix coming tomorrow though from E/A.

I didn't update the WW, I always wait a little to do this. I have now made a solution that they have sent me, try to download again and tell me if it worked.

8 minutes ago, A.Trois said:

I didn't update the WW, I always wait a little to do this. I have now made a solution that they have sent me, try to download again and tell me if it worked.

Working as before....got animation descriptions back.....thanks and well done  :D

• 4 weeks later...

My game won't start after updating this mod. I've re-downloaded it around five times now and still isn't loading past the initial start; just CTDs. Anyone else having this issue?

(The same thing is happening with another mod as well. Isn't just this one, if that helps.)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 11:17 PM, ECapricorn said:

My game won't start after updating this mod. I've re-downloaded it around five times now and still isn't loading past the initial start; just CTDs. Anyone else having this issue?

(The same thing is happening with another mod as well. Isn't just this one, if that helps.)

Did you solve the issue?
I've never seen this before, but it may be some mods conflict, try to make a backup of all of them, and delete from the original directory. Then see if the game without mod works, and install slowly to test and check which is having issue. Do a test too, opening the game only with WW and no other mod installed.. I don't think that issue is my mod, because here it is working normally... I did a new update now, test with this latest one.

7 hours ago, chti5967 said:

bonjour @A.Trois elle sont super tes aminations je veux  juste vous signaler qu'il manque une objet se lui la (glorytable) et le glory hole et introuvable en jeux voir les Lightshot le votre =http://prntscr.com/nxhfk7 le mien=http://prntscr.com/nxhgcz  peux être ai je du a la mise a jour des sims 4 merci 

Hi, Glory Hole is there, So it's this information I've posted with 2 objects, to make the search easier, because it's the 'same way to look', but the 'glory table' is not yet available, it will soon be. I believe next month. Is the glory hole working properly? I tested this pack here and glory hole worked.

image.thumb.png.81b2e20cb7b7c3b9c9f0bdfbd86ce765.png

13 hours ago, A.Trois said:

Did you solve the issue?
I've never seen this before, but it may be some mods conflict, try to make a backup of all of them, and delete from the original directory. Then see if the game without mod works, and install slowly to test and check which is having issue. Do a test too, opening the game only with WW and no other mod installed.. I don't think that issue is my mod, because here it is working normally... I did a new update now, test with this latest one.

Its working now, and I never understood what the issue was. I plugged in the updated version and still had the issue, so I tried keeping all the files in one folder and everything fired up just fine. Before, I had just removed the files into my Mods folder.