LF Tutorial On Advanced Bodyslide

Are there any tutorials/resources lying around specifically for adjusting the base bodyslide presets? Im attempting to build into my preset my SMP extra data, SMP collision meshes and weights and also the genital mesh so that they all get built with the body, both when building the body and batch building outfits.

sorry aren't the meshes built as a base for the body completely independent of your own mesh?

i think you can't just shove your own extra sliders into the bodies built with the outfits as they are shipped ready and packed with the conversion so said conversion would already have to include those and you'd have to use the same body as the person doing the conversions and if that's available then why build it from the ground up?

2 hours ago, faky said:

sorry aren't the meshes built as a base for the body completely independent of your own mesh?

i think you can't just shove your own extra sliders into the bodies built with the outfits as they are shipped ready and packed with the conversion so said conversion would already have to include those and you'd have to use the same body as the person doing the conversions and if that's available then why build it from the ground up?

I know for a fact you can setup your preset to build nIstringExtraData for hdt/smp, i just cant find that arbitrary post nor any other tutorials on customizing the mesh.

Archived