Bizarre forced Teleport on sex animation beginning

I'm having this weird problem on my new installation. I ALWAYS used the SexLab mods every time I returned to the game and did a fresh install, this time was no exception. Everything works alright as far as "errors" go since I don't get any, and no crashes either, I've followed every installation as carefully as I do all the time, but this time I'm getting the most bizarre error ever: Whenever I'm in Whiterun (in the city itself, not in a building like Dragonsreach or The Bannered Mare) and I initiate ANY type of sex act (I even tried spawning a chaurus and letting it spit on me since I have Estrus Chaurus+), when the animation is about to start my game does a quick loading and I get sent to the middle of friggin nowhere, close to Whiterun itself (can be seen there in the screenshot below), and the animation starts playing with my character and whoever/whatever was engaging with her HIIIIIIGH up in the sky (can also be seen in the screenshot at the end of the post on the top right). After sex is done they both drop to their deaths.

What the hell is that about? :fearful:

If anyone is willing to help, I'll provide any info necessary on my game. I tried all kinds of enabling and disabling in SexLab but this still happens!

Also I have no idea if this happens in other cities yet, it might, but it's bad enough that it's happening in the first big city in the game.

Another problem is that in interiors (for example The Bannered Mare), when my character's about to engage in a sex animation with a NPC, they both clip through the floor and start having sex under it, floating on top of nothing. After sex is over, same thing as before, death drop.

20171116010919_1.jpg

Usually this is because of

1) Too many registered animations, close to FNIS limit

2) Incorrect FNIS setup

You will notice that in closed cells (with bounding doors) you will teleport to the center of the cell (the 3D center, which in most cases will be under the floor). In open world the center of the worldspace is at the giant's camp near Whiterun, which is where you are sent to. Technically the city is in the same worldspace, so that is where you will be sent to.

Sometimes simply cleaning your Sexlab install will fix it. I prefer to disable Sexlab and all add-ons, make a clean save and install again with default setup. If you keep the exact same load order, it is not necessary to manually scrub the save.

Yeah, I kept searching for more threads about this bug because all the ones I found had solutions that didn't work for me. Kept changing the google terms until I found this thread

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64629-giant-camp-teleport-bug/

The post there by Shagrath92 fixed my problems, just like you said, I had to clean SexLab and start all over, it wasn't that hard, I just had to re-register a few other mods and that's it!

Yeah the thing is that usually the problem resurfaces after cleaning. Not immediately, but maybe after 10-15 levels or about 20 hours of gampelay. So a clean fresh start to Sexlab always helps (the export+import settings tool is a great way to ensure you don't lose your settings). I have only ever experienced this problem twice and the first time I was struggling to find an answer but the second time I managed to fix it quite easily.

Good luck with your game!

Archived