Why won't the four play animaiions play?

Why won't the four-play animations play?

I have the latest versions of the base game, F4SE, four-play, the community patch, and the leito/crazy's animations installed, but when I try to have sex with an NPC or my companion, my player character and the NPC I'm supposed to have sex with just stand there and do nothing.

The masturbation animation for sex'em up also won't play.

Potential tongue-in-cheek-but-valuable guidelines for figuring out why mod X won't work the way it is intended:

1.) Check the original fourplay thread to see if someone else has asked and answered a similar question. Be sure to re-read the entirety of the main mod post to make sure you haven't missed anything. Then re-read it again.

2.) If they haven't asked your question yet, see if there's a troubleshooting thread, or a fourplay thread that has troubleshooting potential. If there's not, a new thread might be a good idea.

3.) Once you have made your post with the question, be sure to include your entire mod list so that those who would solve your problem for you have an idea about the order of operations and potential conflicts. Also mention which mod installation program (nexus manager, mod organizer) you are using to manage mods with.

If necessary, peruse the error logs in your .../libraries/my games/fallout4/logs folder to see if there's any errors popping op concerning your mod, and place them in a spoilered section.

4.) ...?

5.) profit.

Now, I think either you have them installed in the wrong order, there's a component missing, or you haven't initialized the animations properly yet. Also a possibility is that your mod manager has not unpacked the animation files properly, something you have to do manually.

In any case, to solve this, please provide us with aforementioned data.

Kind regards,

Isel

Yep, Four Play resources ESM is in a good spot, but your fourplay.esp should be above all of the fourplay stuff. You should leave ESM where it is, move fourplay.esp to a spot ABOVE sexemup, FP, etc. And also, cluster your fourplay mods like SEU, FP, Divisive Bodies, etc... they are scattered.  And you did install the three animation packs, right?

1 hour ago, lwflashy said:

Yep, Four Play resources ESM is in a good spot, but your fourplay.esp should be above all of the fourplay stuff. You should leave ESM where it is, move fourplay.esp to a spot ABOVE sexemup, FP, etc. And also, cluster your fourplay mods like SEU, FP, Divisive Bodies, etc... they are scattered.  And you did install the three animation packs, right?

I have crazy's and leito animations, I didn't know there was a third one?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

And perhaps Crazy has two packs rolled into one download... vanilla and aggressive. I dont recall... but I was sure there were three downloads I did back in the day, for animations. Could be wrong...

Step 7 - Install Animation Packs

If following lwflashy's advice doesn't work, here's my suggestion:

Currently, I've noticed that F4SE has an issue with hotkeys that prevent them from working, and could have other potential issues as well.

What I recommend you do, if none of the other fixes work for you, is:

Revert your fallout 4 to 1.10.26

Install F4SE 0.6.0 . NOT 0.6.1. Use that link to find the right version.

Install the 1.10.26 versions of your mods that have F4SE plugins. Otherwise the game won't work or other bad things might happen. You can check which mods have F4SE plugins by checking your Fallout4/Data/F4SE/Plugins folder and looking at the name of the .dll files.

If you can't identify them yourself, quote this post with the names of the .dll files and we can try to identify what mod added the plugins.

Archived