Vidi Vici Veni [FO4]

belthan

Hey, it's Belthan and I'm kind of ashamed to be asking for help here after being so NSFW in only the ways approved by the nexus but here I am anyway. So here's the thing. I've been instructed by the mods on nexus that I can't solicit compensated help to finish Vidi Vici Veni.

The problem is, I hate Fallout 4. I replayed it multiple times because I wanted it to be great, but the more I played the less I liked it. At this point, don't try to convince me that I should like it, and I won't try to convince you that you shouldn't. I got physically sick just loading the game to test the handful of mods I made for it. I don't want to disappoint fans of Quo Vagis and Coito Ergo Sum, but I can't continue to compromise my health. I uninstalled the game and the CK. So, if Vidi, Vici, Veni is going to get made, it will have to be made by someone other than me.

Perfect world, an army of volunteers would rush to my aid and clamor for the privilege of participating. Yes, my ego is as bad as it sounds. :) Real world, I scraped nickels and dimes together to be able to hire Courtenay and Brian. I contacted their agents. I know their rates. It was pricey, but it wasn't un-doable. But I was told that nothing would happen without permission from Bethsoft. I tried to contact Bethsoft thru every possible channel and got nothing. Not even the common courtesy of a "hell no". So, real world, I have a pretty hefty bag of caps that I'm willing to throw at people who can get shit done for the fans.

What I will do:

Serve as creative consultant for the mod
Provide plot outline for main quests and all of my notes on backstory of Lolipopz and associated NPCs
Write dialogue for principal characters
Record voice actors who are in geographic proximity to my studio (including Jeff and Krista)

What I can't do

Anything that requires the game or CK

thats understandable, Fallout 4 went to direction completely different, compared to NV.

I know people that bought the game just to build settlements in a creative way, since the game itself lacks the RPG parts that make the previous games so special.

F4 is a good game but Honestly I myself rather play NV.

Just do what you love to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bit drunk and whiny in that first post. Let me clarify. "Do what you love to do" is good advice. The problem is, I would love to finish the Lolipopz trilogy but I can't do it myself. I want to collaborate with a person or team who enjoys modding FO4 in order to get it done. My desire to see it through is so intense that if I can't get volunteers, I'm willing to put the work out for bids. Anyone who is interested in leading or participating in such a team can reply here or PM me. If there is another forum where more people who are willing and able to help might see this request, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to jump on this but my CK skills are still rudimentary. I'm already trying to get my Minuteman Outcast mod out the door. I will however help in any way I can including trying to learn the CK quicker. I'm not sure why you can"t ask for help on the Nexus, the amount of stupid fuckin skimpy armour sets, which are well crafted,   are allowed on there but now they have a problem with yours? I'd also try looking for help on the gunetwork, reddit and discord.  

Archived