Adding weights to outfits, having belt issues

Vuulgar

I have been trying to add weights to a couple of outfits, JC Jeans and Shirts specifically, it worked and I now have jiggle but when I equip a belt it sinks in a little in the front and leaves a gap in the back like her butt is bigger. The outfit fits properly and seems to work with other outfits items besides belts which have been built through bodyslide to the same body preset as JC, also if I take off the jeans the same belts fit the naked body correctly. Adding mods to games is a love/"godammit how did that happen?" relationship for me...mostly love though....mostly.

I have been trying to add weights to a couple of outfits, JC Jeans and Shirts specifically, it worked and I now have jiggle but when I equip a belt it sinks in a little in the front and leaves a gap in the back like her butt is bigger. The outfit fits properly and seems to work with other outfits items besides belts which have been built through bodyslide to the same body preset as JC, also if I take off the jeans the same belts fit the naked body correctly. Adding mods to games is a love/"godammit how did that happen?" relationship for me...mostly love though....mostly.

Hmmmmmm.........I'd run the mesh through 3DMax one more time & smash the "remove isolated vertices" button a few times & then save again.

Sounds like you might have a "floater".......A vertex with no home.

:lol:

Hmmmmmm.........I'd run the mesh through 3DMax one more time & smash the "remove isolated vertices" button a few times & then save again.

Sounds like you might have a "floater".......A vertex with no home.

:lol:

No 3DMax unfortunately, just plain old Outfit Studio copying weights. I assume its an issue with the pants since belts seem to work otherwise, what your talking is well beyond my skill level.

Actually for that matter, why is it I build outfits to the base body but some still clip? Pampas always works, Easy Girl pants never work but the shirts do. Most other outfits are hit and miss according to the base body I am using. They are all CBBE, whats the difference and is there a fast easy fix? 

Archived