[Delete This]

Fallout 2287 - Gas Masks of the Wasteland by D1v1ne122 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17491/?

read the mod Description next time

" Inspired by Metro 2033, this mod implements a new resource, gas mask filters.

Human NPC's and the player are required to wear a gas mask while wandering in exterior wasteland areas.

While equipped, Gas masks consume filters that keep out harmful radiation attached to dust particles in the air.

Filters prevent heavy radiation exposure in conjunction with a functioning gas mask.

Power armor acts as a gas mask and does not consume filters but instead drains fusion cores."

Wow......A gas mask mod that ADDS radiation to the game (as if there wasn't enough already!!)

That's not cool, man.......

:(  :(  :(  :(

i'm putty sure you can turn it off somewhere with a settings halo tape that comes with it or set it up to only be applied to rad/dust storms there's also some settings when you're installing the mod

I've used it many times before, i would check but i haven't been playing much Fallout 4 in the past 2 months.

Archived