Converted Babydoll outfit to CBBE but don't know how to package it?

Hello all, I wanted to try to port/convert some of my favorite oldrim armours that are not available on the nexus, since i figure they won't get official ports.  I believe I managed to convert my first one of the baby doll outfit, taken from the jacksh follower. 

Here is what I did:

• I unpackaged the original bsa, ran it through nif optomizer, edited the meshes with bodyslide following the instructions.
  • got an error "unweighted vertices" when exporting, but did it anyways, tried and it seemed to work - is this a bad thing?
  • zipped it up with the an upgraded .esp that i ran through the creation kit and re-saved.
  • activated the mod, I was able to player.add item the clothes and it worked, but there is still the follower NPC in that package, she likely doesn't work but couldn't find her in game to verify.

So what I need help with:

1. How do I package this up as just an armour pack - no follower or anything else?  I want the esp and zip to contain only the armour for sharing with others.
  2. How do I turn this into a bodyslide package?  I've tried loading in my converted nifs, but i can't seem to load the entire set (curiass, boots, skirt) as a single set, and not sure how to export this to a bodyslide package that can be used.  Can someone kindly point me to the instructions?
  3. When converting do I need to do each _0.nif and _01.nif independantly, or could i simply do one and make a copy of it? I don't understand the difference?

I'm going to attach the work i've done in case someone wants to repack this for me :) The included zip is fully installable and you can spawn the armour with playeradditem

credits go to the original author jacksh, I did not obtain permission, as I didn't know how to contact him/her - if you are out there, let me know and I will remove the attachment if I do not have permission.

I unfortunately don't have much spare time to do these, so any help would be greatly appreciated and I will surely share my work when its done.  Next I hope to convert 2B, or onechanbara

resources.php?blogName=jacksh123&blogId=

Babydoll-SSE-jsn.rar

Going to work on this. Lots of stuff needs fixing. I'm surprised you didn't notice overlapping bodies since every single part of the clothing has the reference body attached to it.

BabyDoll Outfit for Skyrim SE CBBE

tumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo7_1280.png

About:

This is a fully modular outfit featuring BabyDoll's Outfit from Sucker Punch! There are four pieces to the outfit.

1. The shoes with leggings (BODY slot)
2. Bracers (hands slot)
3. Top (slot 45)
4. Mini skirt (slot 46)

You can mix and match pieces even with other mods! The mod features only the clothing. The follower and weapon were removed per the request of the original poster of this thread. The ESP had its records cleaned of everything except anything pertaining to the outfits only. Nif files were optimized for SSE. This mod is intended for the Skyrim SE CBBE body and features support for BodySlide.

Installation:

1. Download the 7zip file.
2. Open your mod manager of choice and install it with that. The mod has been packaged for easy install with NMM or MO.

Alternatively:

You can unzip the data contents of this mod and merge it with your Skyrim SE data folder. (This is called a manual installation, not recommended)

BodySlide:

To build the outfits to BodySlide, please look for "BabyDoll". There should be 4 clothing pieces that need to be built for your body.

How To Obtain Armor:

This armor is located in Riverwood. It is in one of the back houses alongside some fences. Please refer to the screenshot below:

tumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo5_1280.png

Screenshots:

tumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo1_400.pngtumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo2_400.png
tumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo4_400.pngtumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo3_400.pngtumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo6_1280.png

Please Enjoy!

:)

BabyDoll SkyrimSE.7z

Hey SunJeong, thanks so much for doing this!  would you have the time to tell me what i did wrong? And how to package it when I'm done, or is the learning curve too great for someone who has never done any modding myself?    I'd like to help contribute when i have time to do so.  Otherwise are you willing to take a few requests for ports?

Hey SunJeong, thanks so much for doing this! would you have the time to tell me what i did wrong? And how to package it when I'm done, or is the learning curve too great for someone who has never done any modding myself? I'd like to help contribute when i have time to do so. Otherwise are you willing to take a few requests for ports?

Do you have an email where we can talk? Much faster for me.

sunkeum.jeong@gmail.com

BabyDoll Outfit for Skyrim SE CBBE

tumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo7_1280.png

About:

This is a fully modular outfit featuring BabyDoll's Outfit from Sucker Punch! There are four pieces to the outfit.

1. The shoes with leggings (BODY slot)

2. Bracers (hands slot)

3. Top (slot 45)

4. Mini skirt (slot 46)

You can mix and match pieces even with other mods! The mod features only the clothing. The follower and weapon were removed per the request of the original poster of this thread. The ESP had its records cleaned of everything except anything pertaining to the outfits only. Nif files were optimized for SSE. This mod is intended for the Skyrim SE CBBE body and features support for BodySlide.

Installation:

1. Download the 7zip file.

2. Open your mod manager of choice and install it with that. The mod has been packaged for easy install with NMM or MO.

Alternatively:

You can unzip the data contents of this mod and merge it with your Skyrim SE data folder. (This is called a manual installation, not recommended)

BodySlide:

To build the outfits to BodySlide, please look for "BabyDoll". There should be 4 clothing pieces that need to be built for your body.

How To Obtain Armor:

This armor is located in Riverwood. It is in one of the back houses alongside some fences. Please refer to the screenshot below:

tumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo5_1280.png

Screenshots:

tumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo1_400.pngtumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo2_400.png

tumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo4_400.pngtumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo3_400.pngtumblr_oymjnhIrY51wel5slo6_1280.png

Please Enjoy!

:)

Thank you for the port.  But nipples peek through the shirt.  Other than that good job. :)

Hey SunJeong, thanks so much for doing this! would you have the time to tell me what i did wrong? And how to package it when I'm done, or is the learning curve too great for someone who has never done any modding myself? I'd like to help contribute when i have time to do so. Otherwise are you willing to take a few requests for ports?

Do you have an email where we can talk? Much faster for me.

[email protected]

<script src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/78d64697/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.js"></script>

I wouldn't mind learning.  I'll pm you my email address.

Okay I just typed up a hefty tutorial for the original poster. I can send it to you as well.

1. How to BodySlide

2. How to Package

3. How to make ESP edits

To fix nipples peeking through, extend the mesh a little bit in OutfitStudio using the expands brush. Literally takes 3 seconds to do.

Okay I just typed up a hefty tutorial for the original poster. I can send it to you as well.

1. How to BodySlide

2. How to Package

3. How to make ESP edits

To fix nipples peeking through, extend the mesh a little bit in OutfitStudio using the expands brush. Literally takes 3 seconds to do.

Okay, thank you for the help with the nipples issue.  I will send you my email now. :)

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Coldshot said:

Hey Sun, I tried your mod using the "UNPK Imitation" preset on CBBE bodyslider for SSE, and I saw several issues as you can see in the images: https://imgur.com/a/FBLq0

1- Lots of clipping in the boob and nipple area.

2- Additionally, I noticed that the butt clips when the shoes are off because the physics start to work when I just remove the shoes. With shoes, the physics stops.

3-Finally lazy heels doesn't display the heels the shoes when I access it on MCM. 

1. The clipping will happen with really big bidy parts. To fix, just open the top in outfit studio (open the .osp file). Then use the mesh incresse brush to expand the mesh where ever the clipping occurs.

2. The shoes has the non physics reference body attached. Thats why the physics stops for you. Additionally, this outfit doesnt have the physics bones because it's not intended to use with physics (sorry about that).

3. I think lazy tools doesnt recognize because I may have not used the feet slot in the armor add on.

Do you have a discord. I don't have a specific guide on an issue like this but I can explain it fairly easily. Over Discord voice chat. Otherwise I can type something up with detail but I'll need some time for that.

• 1 year later...

Archived