[REQ]More Sexified F.E.M.A.L.E. monsters?

I use F.E.M.A.L.E and am wondering, since some of the monsters' "skins" are treated as outfits over humanoid models, if they can be sexified a bit more.  For example, the mermaids.  Their torsos and heads seem like they could just be regular busty babe nude torsos and faces while leaving the tails alone, as opposed to the variants with hideous monstrous faces and scaly torsos.  It would also be sweet if some of the other monsters could have bigger, bouncy boobs.

Has anyone else who used this mod noticed anything like this and would like to take a stab at modifying it for me please?  I don't have the slightest clue nor the tools to do that kind of thing myself.

Been waiting for a mod like this for a while. A mod that makes everything in skyrim a sexy female, even critters. Nothing has come up yet. Imagine a skyrim where bunnies become sexy bunny girls, etc. :) I doubt it will ever happen though.

Well, it would actually be easier than you think on some cases. All actors in the game are technically NPCs, but they are set to RabbitRace or WolfRace or SabreCatRace or whatever instead of the playable races. All it would take would be to change the race of those vanilla critter NPCs and you could turn them into any humanoid/playable race, as well as custom races too.

Of course, it would take some work and would be impossible in some cases, i.e. if somewhere in the game there's say a wolf NPC supposed to do something (like an action or animation) only wolves can do, that specific NPC can't be replaced, but otherwise random creatures like rabbits and so that just spawn and walk around should be relatively easy to do.

Incidentally, there are some races that would come in handy for replacing those critters I mentioned: there's the Lykaios for wolves, the Lungaris for rabbits, and Sabrekhajiits for Sabrecats (got an edited and improved version of the latter laying around somewhere). Though if you would prefer less beasty critters (so the typical "stick X animal's ears and tail on a human female"), I don't have any info or suggestions on that (nor would I be interested in such a mod).

Been waiting for a mod like this for a while. A mod that makes everything in skyrim a sexy female, even critters. Nothing has come up yet. Imagine a skyrim where bunnies become sexy bunny girls, etc. :) I doubt it will ever happen though.

I would like something like this too, but what I'm asking about is more an edit of that one mod's already-female enemies.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived