(Request) Twin Tail hdt hair Please.

As the titles mentions, I was wondering if it's possible for any bored mod makers out their to make a really nice high quality twin tails hdt mod. Hair mods seem to have stopped being working on over the past few years, and one style that was never really added (beyond the one and only babydoll on nexus) is a twin tails style.

I know there is version of Marie Rose out that work, but the quality is really lacking for the times, I was looking for something like: 

vlcsnap-2014-12-22-20h54m16s164.png

Or

Luna-Freed-Quee-girl-ribbons-sky-anime-g

For realistic approach 

brown-lolita-double-twin-tail-curly-doll

I am fully aware that hair mods are a NIGHTMARE to make, but you know if you don't ask you will never know! I'd probably be ok with someone just making the Marie Rose one look better quality if that's an easier approach? 

Thank you kindly!

Yeah I've searched through all of those, most of them are wigs and quite low quality, thanks though.

Do you want me to just convert it for hair use or do you actually want a different twintail hair? I could provide a nif file with textures (bad textures) but not in HDT.

attachicon.gifkekw.JPG

EDIT: You can actually use the wig as hair by fixing it in Creation Kit.

I've never done anything with Creation kit like that, is it difficult?

Yeah I've searched through all of those, most of them are wigs and quite low quality, thanks though.

Do you want me to just convert it for hair use or do you actually want a different twintail hair? I could provide a nif file with textures (bad textures) but not in HDT.

attachicon.gifkekw.JPG

EDIT: You can actually use the wig as hair by fixing it in Creation Kit.

I've never done anything with Creation kit like that, is it difficult?

No. You just need to open the plugin in CK, search your hair and modify his properties or something like that

there are a few hdt xmls for numenume hair found here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11173/?. the physics are really high quality and natural. it's an older file and i used to use the twin drill hair before. both the twin tails and the front bangs move. it really makes all the other twin tail hairs look bad by comparison, considering how old the files are. i'm using daie's xmls btw you can find it here on LL

there are a few hdt xmls for numenume hair found here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11173/?. the physics are really high quality and natural. it's an older file and i used to use the twin drill hair before. both the twin tails and the front bangs move. it really makes all the other twin tail hairs look bad by comparison, considering how old the files are. i'm using daie's xmls btw you can find it here on LL

So you use the nexus hair mod with Daie's xmls? If so I will give that a try thanks!

So you use the nexus hair mod with Daie's xmls? If so I will give that a try thanks!

Archived